CC Holster for XD Sub-Compact?

PDA

Racinfan83
December 16, 2011, 12:00 PM
Just curious what you guys would suggest for a good CC holster for the XD Sub-Compact? Friend of mine has a Galco King Tuck for his M&P compact - I kinda like that one/idea - but saw some reviews on that one that made me wonder if that's the one for me. I would not be carrying on a day to day basis, and I'm looking for something for winter and summer use. Thanks in advance!

If you enjoyed reading about "CC Holster for XD Sub-Compact?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hawkn
December 16, 2011, 12:08 PM
I use a Crossbreed. Tried several others before I found the Crossbreed. Have been happy ever since. I even wear ti when I ride the motorcycle and have no issues with it.

308win
December 16, 2011, 12:25 PM
Shannon Caldwell - Caldwell Gunleather - makes some decent leather. He used to have a store on - gasp, wait for it - eBay.

Racinfan83
December 16, 2011, 01:39 PM
I had kinda looked into the Crossbreed - will check out the other one too...

308win
December 16, 2011, 04:56 PM
I have four from Caldwell - OWB JFrame, IWB & OWB for 1911, and OWB XD9sc. Happy with his leather and the price is right.

JTQ
December 17, 2011, 10:07 AM
Raven Concealment Phantom

http://www.ravenconcealment.com/holsters/phantom-modular-holsters/phantom-modular-holster/phantom-modular-holster-springfield-armory

It can be worn IWB or OWB just by changing out the attachments. You can also adjust the ride height and cant.

You may find it to be the perfect holster for you, but if you don't, you will have been able to try enough options with this one holster to better know what will work best for you.

Ledgehammer
December 21, 2011, 05:13 PM
I recently purchased a deadeye Luke holster at our gunshow. I highly recommend it. 24.95 and it's Kydex with a good retention.

If you enjoyed reading about "CC Holster for XD Sub-Compact?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!