Stevens-Savage 350 12 gauge any good?

PDA

Glockedout17
December 16, 2011, 06:30 PM
Hey guys, picked up a Stevens 350 12 gauge today (for $200 used, is that an okay price or did I get ripped off???), and I would like to get a few opinions on it. Got home and did a few reviews, I got the usual positive and negative. The LGS I got it from is one that I frequent so I somewhat trust them for this is not the first firearm I have bought there. Is it an okay shotgun, for it will be used mainly for home defense and not a range toy. I will be bringing it to the range tomorrow to test it out though and see if it has any flaws. Thanks in advance for any advice and replies recieved!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Stevens-Savage 350 12 gauge any good?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hunterdad
December 16, 2011, 08:41 PM
Any Stevens shotgun I ever played with was always a shooter. I believe the 350 is a copy of the Ithaca? I may be wrong though.

Shoot and enjoy.

Walking Dead
December 17, 2011, 02:00 PM
It's the Chinese version of the Ithica 37 featherlight.

3006mv
December 1, 2012, 03:24 PM
run it wet. good value, trigger is very heavy and narrow, helps to wear gloves if you are at the range and shooting alot.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/3006mv/PICT0241-1.jpg

Glockedout17
December 2, 2012, 09:44 AM
I recently sold mine and got a Maverick 88. The Stevens was a reliable shotgun, but all the actions felt really gritty and I also had a double feed twice.

If you enjoyed reading about "Stevens-Savage 350 12 gauge any good?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!