s&w mp15-22

PDA

Robbins290
December 17, 2011, 09:40 PM
does anybody know if the mp15-22 have a standard 12X28 threaded barrel and standard ar15 pistol grip? i just picked up one for the wife and want to put the houge pink grip on it. and a new muzzle break. i got her the pink tiger camo one

If you enjoyed reading about "s&w mp15-22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kwelz
December 18, 2011, 06:16 AM
Yes to both. I replaced the grip with a Tango Down and the Flash Hider with a Suppressor threaded with 1/2x28

Robbins290
December 18, 2011, 03:35 PM
Thank you. The misses wants the jagged muzzle break and the hougue pink pistol grip.

ugaarguy
December 18, 2011, 05:24 PM
Thank you. The misses wants the jagged muzzle break and the hougue pink pistol grip.
Sounds like you have a great lady. You realize we need pics of the rifle when you're done with the mods.

sugarmaker
December 18, 2011, 06:19 PM
The pistol grip is kinda the same as an AR on mine - Hogue grip fits but the fit isn't as good as on a regular AR. Can't comment on the flash hider. It will take a RRA NM trigger - have one on mine, very good setup, much nicer than the horibble one it came with.

redmond
December 18, 2011, 07:48 PM
Be careful of the springs in the top of the grip. They are real easy to lose.

Robbins290
December 18, 2011, 09:15 PM
I know i got a great lady. When i buy a gun. She gets mad couse i didnt get two. One for each of us. She gets a firearm every year for xmas. I will take pics when i get that muzzlw break she wants and the houge grip. Right now its standard pink camo. Handles like a real ar but alot cheaper to shoot

Mot45acp
December 19, 2011, 02:20 AM
Talo edition we just got in:

Al Thompson
December 19, 2011, 01:43 PM
Robbins, be careful which ammo you shoot. Page ten in your manual lists what not to shoot. Buddy of mine popped his extractor using Remington even though it was specifically warned against. :rolleyes:

On a happier note, I'm at about 3.5k rounds down range absolutely no issues.

I've also been very pleased with my Primary Arms RDS.

Robbins290
December 20, 2011, 07:27 PM
Your right al thompson. There is a dozen or so listed in the book that cant be used. I test fired 3 clips today to make sure she will function. I mite have to order a black one for me. If they make them

If you enjoyed reading about "s&w mp15-22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!