Browning A5 magazine extension

PDA

frayluisfan
December 20, 2011, 12:37 AM
I'm thinking of dabbling in 3-gun, but am hesitant to lay out a lot of money for a specialized shotgun until I've done a few matches and know whether I'm going to stick with it. As an initial step, I'm thinking about getting a magazine extension for my Browning A-5 (made in the 1950s). I'm thinking of one of the Nordic Components models, sold my Midway. Does anyone have experience with them?

Thanks much,
frayluisfan

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning A5 magazine extension" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
orphanedcowboy
December 20, 2011, 03:09 PM
The two I have, one Choate and one Nordic Components are both marketed for the Browning BPS, in fact the Choate box stated Auto-5 and BPS. Just he careful trimming Tue spring, 1/2 round until you are close then 1/4 round until it's perfect. They both function equally as well as the other, ended up with a custom follower for the Nordic to prevent failure to feeds. I think the follower was a teflon NC version for a Beretta

frayluisfan
December 21, 2011, 01:50 PM
Thanks, OC. Where did you get yours?

orphanedcowboy
December 22, 2011, 10:44 AM
The Choate I bought on another forum, the Nordic was straight from Cactus Tactical

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning A5 magazine extension" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!