So beautiful, majesty creatures. DIE!!!!!!

PDA

lyrikz
December 20, 2011, 06:35 PM
I dont get this. Im getting into hunting. This is my first year. I want to kill a deer/ducks for a few reason.
1) i want the meat
2) i want a stuffed duck and a set of antlers
3) to test myself to see if im capable of being a hunter.

So im watching and reading EVERYTHING i can. EVERYTHING. Im watching this show and these guys are sitting there talking about this deer they are getting ready to shoot.. It goes like this.

whispering
"we have tracked this deer all day. Its so beautiful, majestic, pretty creature. They are an amazing animal," *pause*.......... BOOOOOMMMM!!!

Next picture is them standing over it. ***!!!. Sure, the deers are pretty, but if you loved something that much, why the hell are you killing it? I just dont get this for some reason. Someone fill me in? If i truely thought that much of the pretty ducks and deers, i wouldnt kill them. Unless i was starving.

THoughts?

If you enjoyed reading about "So beautiful, majesty creatures. DIE!!!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TwoWheelFiend
December 20, 2011, 06:41 PM
I hear that every time I watch a hunting show. And I dont really understand it either. I'm a whitetail hunter and I do believe that they are beautiful animals. But a chest freezer full of meat is also beautiful. I certainly dont talk about how beautiful a deer is before i 86 it. Like Penn and Teller say "when you put a camera in front of people they say stupid things"

Kingcreek
December 20, 2011, 06:50 PM
The typical hunter starts out with killing game as the goal and matures to appreciate the ancilary experiences

Freedom_fighter_in_IL
December 20, 2011, 06:51 PM
All the deer family are beautiful, majestic creatures (Except the damn Moose. Them things are as ugly as sin) and that thought actually does cross my mind while watching them right before I drop them. Just because one thinks they are beautiful does not countermand ones predator instinct. Our drive to hunt is as primal as it gets. Just being out hunting and being one with nature is what does it for me. Getting a deer or whatever I happen to be hunting is just icing on an already bountiful cake.

CoRoMo
December 20, 2011, 06:53 PM
Sure, the deers are pretty, but if you loved something that much, why the hell are you killing it?
It's deer. There is no 's' on the end of deer, antelope, elk, etc.

They never said that they loved it, just that it was an impressive animal, which you agree with.

cottswald
December 20, 2011, 07:24 PM
Just because you shoot/harvest an animal, doesn't disqualify it from being beautiful or magnificent. Why would there be a dilemma?

rromeo
December 20, 2011, 07:51 PM
I'm a whitetail hunter and I do believe that they are beautiful animals. But a chest freezer full of meat is also beautiful.Amen.

cowpoke
December 20, 2011, 08:08 PM
You dont hunt an animal because you hate it !

Robert
December 20, 2011, 08:19 PM
Elk are beautiful, and there are none so beautiful as the one in the cross hairs. Seeing that an animal is beautiful and respecting it as such does not mean that I would not gladly shoot it and stuff my freezer with it's meat.

Bobson
December 20, 2011, 08:44 PM
I couldn't kill a deer or elk while simultaneously appreciating it's beauty or grace. No disrespect to anyone else who does things differently, but to me, that seems pretty cold and calloused.

I would have to put up some mental barrier before taking the shot. I wouldn't be thinking of the animal as a beautiful, graceful, majestic, innocent creature. I would need to think of it as a steak, or a cheeseburger.

If I want to appreciate the beauty of an animal, I'll go out in the woods with a camera, not a rifle or bow. Two different purposes for being out, two different mindsets, two different sets of tools.

Not that it's morally wrong; I just couldn't bring myself to do mix them. It's a personal thing. Heck, maybe it's even a mental weakness. I don't know.

I'll bet that if I were out hunting and saw a truly magnificent buck, and got to thinking about how graceful and majestic he was, I wouldn't be able to kill him anymore. I would need to have that mental block in place.

W.E.G.
December 20, 2011, 08:51 PM
I generally kill animals before I eat them.

YMMV.

Wes Mantooth
December 20, 2011, 08:53 PM
Because beautiful, majestic creatures are delicious.

Zombiphobia
December 20, 2011, 09:27 PM
I pray and tell the animal's spirit I'm sorry for killing them, but thanks for giving their life to sustain mine(and then commence to bleed them out). Just respect for the circle of life... I don't kiss them or act like a tool getting all hyped up, though.

And I agree, the ppl on those shows tend to come off as jack-@$$es. Not all, but a significant amount. The blond guy with the bowl cut in particular.. *muah* yuk yuk YEAH!!.. have I mentioned how much i despise *trophy hunters?

LawScholar
December 20, 2011, 09:43 PM
I pray and tell the animal's spirit I'm sorry for killing them, but thanks for giving their life to sustain mine(and then commence to bleed them out). Just respect for the circle of life... I don't kiss them or act like a tool getting all hyped up, though.

And I agree, the ppl on those shows tend to come off as jack-@$$es. Not all, but a significant amount. The blond guy with the bowl cut in particular.. *muah* yuk yuk YEAH!!.. have I mentioned how much i despise *trophy hunters?

Very close to my perspective. The animal's life is a gift. Respect it and recognize the beauty, then consume it.

Sergei Mosin
December 20, 2011, 09:59 PM
There is room for all of God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes.

I get too much pleasure out of watching squirrel antics to want to hunt the little buggers. Anyway they're not much to eat. Ducks I'm more likely to shoot with a camera than a 12-gauge. Deer are tasty, and I'd as soon kill a hog as look at it.

As a practical matter, hunting is an important part of managing the populations of certain species - deer in particular.

LoonWulf
December 20, 2011, 10:11 PM
You know....I dont think I could eat anything i thought was ugly...call me prissy, but i LIKE pretty food :p

Ridgerunner665
December 20, 2011, 10:14 PM
I guess I'm pretty cold and calloused...because I admired every one I've ever killed...all the way to the cook pot.

Zombiphobia
December 20, 2011, 10:24 PM
I've had someone tell me once that 'cute animals are not meant for food because all cute animals taste horrible... but ugly animals are meant for eating because they taste great.... cows, pigs, and chickens are ugly and taste awesome, but deer and bunnies are cute and taste like crap'

So of course I had to explain to her that cows, pigs and chickens are farm raised on corn and oats, which has a lot to do with the end product. Besides properly bleeding out the animals because burnt blood will ruin meat.. whoever produced your wild game obviously didn't know what they were doing if it was nasty.

So she asked how I do it. Well, after the bleeding process, I soak the meat in mild oil&vinegar solution for a about a half hour before adding seasonings and let marinade at least over-night. And be sure the heat isn't too high. I left out the part about soaking my wild game in water/washing(to ensure as much blood is removed as is possible) before I marinade though. That last part is especially neccesary if you can't/don't hang-bleed the animal during slaughter.

HoboCoastie
December 20, 2011, 10:40 PM
I think the hunting shows are trying to vocalize their thoughts to give the viewer more of the experience of hunting that can't necessarily be watched. People don't usually see deer on a daily basis like you do your pet dog. So naturally when you initially see a deer that you are hunting, you are momentarily awestruck. If it's good one, that feeling is bigger. You're thinking about the size of the animal or the quality of it's rack. Essentially you're mentally judging the animal and adding to the list of reasons to take it. If you don't have enough reasons, you wait for another animal that gives them to you. I think they're doing this aloud so you know what's going on mentally for the hunter.

Zombiphobia
December 20, 2011, 11:00 PM
^^^ Yes, but many of them play it up waaay too much and comment way too much on the deer's antlers and not nearly enough on the animals' size or how much meat they harvested or how good it tastes, or how much more lean/nutritious it is than a big-mac or quadripple bacona nd cheese whopper... The shows focus too much on the trophy, and not enough on the hunt or the meat harvest. Honor is almost completely removed from the equation IMO. ESPECIALLY when they skip scenes to cut out the 'boring' parts of the stalk. Get maybe a couplle minutes of stalking, contemplating which one to harvest, following a blood-trail... and then "OMG look at these antlers. this is what it's all about" They mention the HUNT, but not enough to count for much.

Not in ALL cases, but in most.

Freedom_fighter_in_IL
December 20, 2011, 11:34 PM
Zombiphobia, they only have 30 minutes (actually only 21 minutes after commercials) to get in. So really, after taking time to make sure they plug the 300 sponsors they have, and talking about the "rack" there just isn't enough time to talk about the actual important things such as what you mentioned.

HoboCoastie
December 20, 2011, 11:47 PM
I agree Zombie. Most of those sponsored guys don't even eat the meat. They donate it and they have people who take care of it for them. After they pose with the animal after the kill they part ways with it only to see the head mounted at a later date. Yes, most of the honor has been perverted. I agree with you.

castingdonkey
December 21, 2011, 12:43 AM
I wouldn't want to hunt something that wasn't awesome to observe. Call me a deer hugger but I am gonna give that sucker a thank you hug and thank the powers that be for allowing me the harvest. Sure there have been a few times when I was so caught up in watching some bull elk fight that I almost waited too long for my shot. I still shot even though I could have otherwise been very satified making a video of their majestic nature. Well that is until I had to go to the grocerie store and buy hormone and antibiotic infested meat to feed the family. No thanks on the farm raised anything. If it were up to me I'd eat those beautiful grouse's, pheasant's, chukar's, deer's, elk's, moose's....lol Point being I respect the animals I hunt for food and wish them a quick painless exit from their beautiful life. I also really appreciate the beauty of the ones that are on my wall. CD

Art Eatman
December 21, 2011, 12:53 AM
Y'know, there are some things about which I just don't worry. So Bambi is a beauteous creature. So what? The hunt is fun and the thought of yummy-tasty after the butcher's work is done sustains one's soul.

303tom
December 21, 2011, 01:00 AM
Don`t watch hunting shows................

Freedom_fighter_in_IL
December 21, 2011, 01:14 AM
Beautiful Deer picture

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThXUf84GqZpce9UKAwJmkuo9RtngbK02KjJAWuR7F3kQU3GHMt

Even BETTER picture of a deer

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn2mzlIyry4HB2uqxXMOTMy2ZYwTx2EIHxvgagn-2tXf_1Aelzfw

Nuff said there!! :D

castingdonkey
December 21, 2011, 01:38 AM
There was a peta person on the radio. I personally missed the show and would have loved to have called in. My wife on teh other hand got to hear the woman speaking about how people don't actually crave meat they just crave protien and that the craving could be satisfied by eating some salty nuts lol. She also stated that people don't drive by a beautiful deer out in a field and picture roasted venison. My wife at that point was cracking up and talking to herself saying you must not know my husband cause he says yum everytime he see's one

Loosedhorse
December 21, 2011, 02:02 AM
Ain't forever, bucko! Not for any of us.

That same buck in a few years: teeth beginning to go, nutrition down, all set up to be taken down by a tough winter, or a pack preditor...or a car (do they count as pack preditors? ;)).

A few years ago, I was fortunate enough to take a kudu bull. Magnificent: scarred, missing part of an ear, a broken horn tip on one side. Character. Also: down to his last molars, past his breeding prime. Said my guide: "You just did this fine animal a H-ll of a service."

Doesn't mean it isn't sad to see a dead, beautiful animal. There's pride there, too; and appeciation, thanks. It's a complex brew.

I forget who said, "It is appropriate, after killing his first elephant, for a grown man to cry."

ShawnC
December 21, 2011, 02:17 AM
On Thanksgiving day I admired the beautifully cooked turkey. I noticed the perfectly browned skin and the juice that leaked from it pores.

Then I ate it.

Just because something is aesthetically pleasing doesn't mean that that is it's only appeal. I love to watch deer. I think they are beautiful and graceful and just a joy to watch. That does not mean, if it was legal to do so, I wouldn't put a bullet in it. If the goal were only to get ugly deer, I think I'd enjoy it much less.

The shooting of an animal, be it arrow or bullet, has nothing to do with hate. It has to do with fair chase, challenge, the prospect of good food, the enjoyment of the outdoors, etc, etc. If you think you have to hate an animal or find it aesthetically unpleasant to shoot it, than maybe you need to find another sport.

When these guys talk about the beauty of deer before they shoot it, they are showing appreciation for what is given to them by God, Mother Nature, whatever. That's totally respectful.

jmstevens2
December 21, 2011, 02:23 AM
That looks goooood. What is the cut and name of the dish?

Zombiphobia
December 21, 2011, 02:27 AM
I forget who said, "It is appropriate, after killing his first elephant, for a grown man to cry."

u sure that wasn't someone who shat his pants after being charged by that elephant?

Just kidding

shiftyer1
December 21, 2011, 02:54 AM
It's really pretty simple, who would watch a show saying hey!!! look at that pathetic scrawny deer over there. I'm gonna shoot it. Ha ha he fell over.

I see the beauty in the animal but there is a food chain and I do believe I am above this animal on that chain. I've seen some beautiful cows also but all I see is steaks and roasts. My deer hunting consists of what I choose to take in my general home area. I take what I need to fill the freezer till next season and enjoy the rest everyday while I watch them. I don't have any real BIG bucks here but if I did I don't know if I would choose one. Haven't found one recipe for horns and old buck is pretty tough.

CoRoMo
December 21, 2011, 11:08 AM
...those sponsored guys don't even eat the meat. They donate it and they have people who take care of it for them. After they pose with the animal after the kill they part ways with it only to see the head mounted at a later date.
Can this be proven? I'm interested to see/read something that backs this up.

Ankeny
December 21, 2011, 11:47 AM
Try being a big game guide. Last fall I glassed hundreds of animals looking for the most beautiful, majestic, handsome critter of the bunch only to direct a client to "kill the buck on the left".:D

SlamFire1
December 21, 2011, 12:07 PM
Everyone old enough can remember the 1975 CBS Special “the Guns of Autumn”

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1090248/index.htm

The anti gun and anti hunting hysteria had hit a peak in the post Vietnam years. The liberal media created scripted programs showing as much brutality and gore, as much as could be shown on prime time, to abolish hunting. Liberals got whiteback seal hunting ended by showing pictures of cute baby seals being clubbed. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2009/05/05/f-seal-hunt.html
Liberals are always trying to horrify the general public to push their agenda forward. Hunters are regularly portrayed in the liberal press as stupid , insensitive, murderous.

Nothing in the liberal bias of the liberal media has changed, and they are still trying to ban guns and hunting.

TV shows are scripted. This includes hunting shows. They don’t want to antagonize anyone and they want to show a good positive example to the general public. So they come across as respectful, thoughtful, sensitive.

You all should be mindful of this, when talking about hunting or showing pictures from your hunts. Those with a liberal agenda are trolling the web looking for distasteful images and accounts to push their agenda forward.

cottswald
December 21, 2011, 08:32 PM
...when talking about hunting or showing pictures from your hunts. Those with a liberal agenda are trolling the web looking for distasteful images and accounts to push their agenda forward.

They don't need to look too far. Just take a peek behind the double doors of any butcher shop. S'pose any a them animals might fall into the "beautiful and majestic" catagory?

Too much philosophy fellas. If the hunt for any reason bothers you, or you have to play mind games to make it more palatable, maybe you oughta take up golf or somethin!

Loyalist Dave
December 21, 2011, 09:03 PM
Very close to my perspective. The animal's life is a gift. Respect it and recognize the beauty, then consume it.

I agree, the entire day in the woods is a gift for me, just seeing some of the wildlife is a gift for me, and when the right animal presents a shot, that's a gift for me, and the final gift for me and my family is the meal, preceded with a prayer of thanksgiving for the gift, galled grace. :D That's just me and for mine, other's lifestyles may vary...

It's called hunting not getting, and as a matter of fact last Saturday and yesterday I saw lots of deer, but either not in range or not a safe shot..., so will keep trying.

LD

Sheepdog1968
December 21, 2011, 09:59 PM
The typical hunter starts out with killing game as the goal and matures to appreciate the ancilary experiences
Spot on. When I took the hunter ed class, they had a nice page or two about a typical hunters development. Kind of reminded me in a very loose way to Koldberg stages of development I studied way back when in school.

PedalBiker
December 22, 2011, 12:35 AM
What I find more disgusting than killing something you consider majestic for food is crass gluttony.

People will stuff themselves to bursting with the flesh of an animal that never even got a second thought in their minds.

Even vegans can be gluttons. Carving out your space on the planet displaced something else and it's not like you can really purchase "credits" to offset a lavish lifestyle. Nature doesn't work that way.

I'm sort of a right wing environmentalist. I try to set a good example and then let people make their own choices. Sure I'll vote for laws that I feel are absolutely necessary, but mostly I try not to interfere with others because I realize I'm not perfect either and I really don't want other people pushing their nirvana on me.

caribou
December 22, 2011, 01:42 AM
I am a Subsistance Hunter in the Arctic, I make a living Hunting/Fishing/Gathering/Arts-Crafts.

I respect any animals that lives outside 24/7 and generally is actually being eaten as it dies, as only we get to die inna bed.

I speak of my prey in full name teems out of respect. I never say "Brownie" only Brown Bear, Not "'Bou", but Caribou, and on.Often we speak of "They, 'Them or 'Those fellas".

I Catch beautifull animals with my beautifull weapons and feed my beautifull children.

I do so without hate and with the greatest respect. I kill quickly and as painless as I possibly can. I respect what is going to litterally feed and clothe me, as well as pay my bills, give me and my family customatry and traditional ties to our forefathers and those before them.
Its all quite natural, my eyes look forward, my teeth are made to tear flesh , my hands and brains make weapons that out tool any animals tooth, claw or horn.

The animals can live without me, I cannot live without them.

Death is certain, we are all certainly and unavoidably going to DIE.

I am the Apex predator known as Homosapien, I am Man.

H&Hhunter
December 22, 2011, 06:34 AM
In 2010 I could have killed four black bears and a grizzly, and passed on them all.

And I might add a man who is not locked up inside his living room in some gigantic over populated city. As I am guessing our OP probably is.

Caddisflied
December 22, 2011, 08:00 AM
The more you hunt deer the more you admire them. IMO
Around here, deer would become overpopulated and starve during the winter, or get hit by cars if it not for deer hunters.
Harvesting wild game is no less ethical than buying a bigmac from a drive-thru.

Lloyd Smale
December 22, 2011, 08:54 AM
I had a good friend when i was young thats father raised orphaned fawns. The DNR would find them and bring them to him and he would raise them until they were old enough to set free. When he set them free alot would stick around close to there home. He was a hunter. I once asked him how he could shoot deer after having them for pets and possibly even shoot one of his pets. He told me this. A deers life is short and usually ends in a not to good of way. Either there killed grusomely by predetors or starve to death in the winter. He said he knew that when he shot a deer it died quickly and died a much better death they it would have in the wild. He said he also knew that the area by his house would only carry so many deer through the winter and in the spring he would find deer dead that died from starvation. I think alot of it is the average guy and even hunter goes in the woods and sees maybe 20 deer in a season and figures theres not that many deer. Go to the fields we do crop damage shooting and sometimes theres over a 100 deer eating potatoes at one time. We can shoot a couple scare away the rest and come back the next night and sometimes see even more. I kill alot of deer usualy more the 50 a year. Do i dislike deer. HELL NO. I love them. Especially with onions and mushrooms! Bottom line though is hunters arent evil men doing terrible things to deer. Alot are sportsman that understand that to help the many though the winter the few have to be killed.

HoboCoastie
December 22, 2011, 09:33 AM
I love cute animals. They go well with potatas and veggies!

RinkRat
December 23, 2011, 02:09 AM
Kill what you eat ... Eat what you kill :D

That is, unless it really does threaten your life or that of a loved one, then you may not want to eat it :evil:

beatledog7
December 23, 2011, 09:35 AM
I got interested in hunting after getting interested in target shooting which came after becoming interesting in carrying a gun for self defense. So I watched some of the hunting shows and rapidly determined to never become like the people in the shows, going on about how gorgeous the animal is or what spectacular antlers or what an interesting set of brow tines and G4s and...whatever.

If I shoot Bambi, it's because I successfully spotted/tracked/stalked/ranged Bambi, and all of that because I want to eat Bambi. I don't care if Bambi's got great G4s or if he's got a shiny coat. He's food, and I don't eat antlers or hair.

Besides, God meant this to be so...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth" (Genesis 1:26, KJV, emphasis added).

"Dominion" means Man decides the animal's fate.

heeler
December 23, 2011, 10:15 AM
I love the deer.
In fact I love the beauty of most of God's fur and feathered creatures tremendously.
But I take what I need for my needs when the time comes to be in the field with a good rifle.
Of all these replys Caribou's is the one that speaks the loudest too me.
I totally agree with what he said.

Creature
December 23, 2011, 10:44 AM
Killing for the sake of eating is one thing.

But killing for the sake of killing is quite another. Killing a deer just to see if you have the intestinal fortitude is useless and frankly, disgusting. There are other ways to "test" yourself. Go jump off a bridge with rubber bands attached to your feet.

627PCFan
December 23, 2011, 10:56 AM
"kill the buck on the left".

lol Ankey wins

Art Eatman
December 23, 2011, 03:12 PM
"Killing a deer just to see if you have the intestinal fortitude is useless and frankly, disgusting."

I really doubt that you'll find anybody admitting to that sort of silliness. Most deer hunters are interested in recipes.

lyrikz
December 23, 2011, 03:19 PM
I dont have a huge freezer. Small one. So what i did was went to a few of my friends and asked if anyone of them would want some deer meat. If i cant eat it or find someone else who can eat it, im not going to kill it.

lyrikz
December 23, 2011, 03:50 PM
H&H Hunter,

I dont know if thats a shot at me. I live about 25 miles outside the city of kirkland in a small town in monroe washington. I dont know what me living in a city has to do with anything i posted.

I was a military kid. We were stationed in kodiak alaska for 4 years and that was when i was brought up with guns and hunting. The only animal i ever killed was a bunny rabbit with my .22. The bunny was so cute and so huge in my crosshairs that i couldnt miss. I couldnt kill it like that so i stepped forward causing the bunny to go running away. I got it on the run.

It was hard to kill cause it was so damn cute. But after we smoked, it was SOOOO good. lol. Next time we went hunting it wasnt as bad.

langenc
December 23, 2011, 04:00 PM
Deer et al, were placed here for our use.

You cant stock pile em. They will eat themselves out of house and home unless the wolf huggers have their way. Wolves will eliminate, nearly, if allowed, cattle, sheep, goats chickens and all 'wild species'.

Subdivisions and home spaces are carved out of the habitat and people wonder why their shrubs and gardens get eaten. Who was there first??

velojym
December 23, 2011, 04:11 PM
"There he is... look at those points! Boy, does he look delicious." *CRACK* *thump*

I'll take my honesty with a nice marinade and a side dish... something with potatoes.
:)

cottswald
December 23, 2011, 08:13 PM
What I find more disgusting than killing something you consider majestic for food is crass gluttony.

People will stuff themselves to bursting with the flesh of an animal that never even got a second thought in their minds.

^^^Nor do folks give much consideration to the animals (majestic or not) used to furnish their shoes, belts, purses, and any number of leather goods. Maybe you just have to be a hunter to see the hypocracy in it all!

wankerjake
December 23, 2011, 10:27 PM
Get a few hunting seasons under your belt and see if your feelings change. You've never done it, so there are a lot of things you don't understand about it. That's my honest answer.

boltgunner93
December 24, 2011, 07:53 PM
I can't speak to the hunting shows, I don't watch them.

I agree with some of the other people here, being out in the woods and having the experience of participating in the natural environment and taking my place as a predator doesn't change my appreciation for all of the animals I see including the ones that I kill.

I enjoy tracking and watching animals when they're not in season for hunting, but when they're in season I hunt them and respect the gift of life that they are giving to me and my family.

Good hunting.

Freedom_fighter_in_IL
December 24, 2011, 08:10 PM
My wife at that point was cracking up and talking to herself saying you must not know my husband cause he says yum everytime he see's one

castindonkey, I do believe we are married to the same woman! I don't believe I have ever passed a deer without my belly growling!

RinkRat
December 25, 2011, 04:39 PM
I remember when ... :rolleyes:

We used to only use a 12ga slug, 410's, 22Lr, and 30-06 to hunt stuff, had to sneak up on things. Now therez talk that you can take um @+250yrds :confused:

Ahhhhh the good ol'd days, sit un around the camp fire = on the dirt-ground, smoken a stogie & sippin a warm one cuz the ice was gone ;) had no digee cams so we could brag away about the onez that got away :banghead:

Happy 2012 Folks :D !!! May ya bag the one you want ... and make it a tasty treat :p

Art Eatman
December 25, 2011, 04:41 PM
Nuff fer now...

Merry Christmas to alla y'all!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "So beautiful, majesty creatures. DIE!!!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!