SKS Rear Cover with Rail

PDA

TenDriver
December 21, 2011, 12:33 AM
My Chinese SKS has a rail on the rear cover. Anyone know if any of these rifles left China with these things on them, or did someone add it.

I've seen ads for them on various places, but this one doesn't resemble what I've seen. It looks close to a standard cover.

If you enjoyed reading about "SKS Rear Cover with Rail" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
easy
December 21, 2011, 01:42 AM
Not original.

Chris-bob
December 21, 2011, 02:14 AM
Favorite part is when people put an optic on the rail on the rear cover and try to sight it in...

TenDriver
December 21, 2011, 09:46 AM
Favorite part is when people put an optic on the rail on the rear cover and try to sight it in...
Thought about doing it when I bought it. Then I took it out to the range and realized this device is the definition of "rip off".

Anybody want it? Need to trade it for an original one. Might be fun of you have a scope with REALLY B I G cross hairs.:evil:

Chris-bob
December 22, 2011, 12:35 AM
I do have a tri-rail on my receiver cover, but I removed the top rail and the rail on the right side. I left the rail on the left side on it. I am planning on mounting a light on it. Figured that would be okay as they don't need sighting in.

If you enjoyed reading about "SKS Rear Cover with Rail" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!