My Holiday Gift To All The Shooters.

PDA

DaisyCutter
December 21, 2011, 09:16 PM
This is my Holiday "E-Card" for all my online friends here. I shot it today, and dedicated a mag of select-fire M-16A1 to all of you.

http://youtu.be/YXnWYTF4LSM

It is rather humorous to go to the range with that old clapped-out rifle. Everyone else has Gucci AR-15s with tactical stuff hanging off them. My patrol rifle is all rattly, it's wearing a couple different paint jobs, and it's got mystery numbers painted on the buttstock. I noticed that other shooters tend to wrinkle their nose at it, up until the point I open up a few bursts.

It was assigned to me quite a while ago, but I'd never function tested it, so I historically used my own AR. As of now I've retired my personal rifle.

At any rate, enjoy the rapid clatter of machine gun happines.

Happy Holidays.

DC

If you enjoyed reading about "My Holiday Gift To All The Shooters." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Waywatcher
December 21, 2011, 09:32 PM
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

I got a good chuckle from the "Gucci ARs," it's so true! I was thinking the same thing to myself the other day, after perusing certain other forums and their "designer" AR-15s with the "fashionable" upgrades.

[Stefon voice] New York's hottest new AR-15 accessory is magpul's k-stock. [/Stefon voice.]

JoeMal
December 21, 2011, 09:39 PM
Thanks dude! Next year I'll take a rip on that M-16A1 instead of the video :) Happy Holidays to you and yours

If you enjoyed reading about "My Holiday Gift To All The Shooters." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!