Terrorist planting IED shot and killed! JOKE (video)

PDA

Ironman
December 22, 2011, 07:15 PM
So today I went to my buddies 6 acre land out in the country and let loose with some machine guns and other misc blasters. I invited some novice shooters and everyone had a blast, pun intended. At the end of the video I shoot a terrorist IED target that had 1/2pound of tannerite behind the IED, hence the title of the video

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSco694h_Vw

If you enjoyed reading about "Terrorist planting IED shot and killed! JOKE (video)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ragnar Danneskjold
December 22, 2011, 07:18 PM
Make sure you fill out the proper Use of Force/SigAct report with Brigade, with storyboards.

Ironman
December 22, 2011, 07:22 PM
^
huh?

Saakee
December 22, 2011, 08:57 PM
Make sure you fill out the proper Use of Force/SigAct report with Brigade, with storyboards.
I laughed so hard at the storyboards part. The artist for a web series I write is constantly harping on me to change my writing style to better align with storyboarding.

armoredman
December 22, 2011, 09:02 PM
I wish I had money for toys like this! :) He's right, you'll be finding brass in the truck for a LONG time.

May I suggest posting videos without the foul language - I can't let my son watch this one due to that.

Ironman
December 22, 2011, 09:15 PM
^
Sorry about the language.

Big Bad Bob
December 22, 2011, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE]Make sure you fill out the proper Use of Force/SigAct report with Brigade, with storyboards.[QUOTE]

I laughed out loud on that one, and then started looking over my shoulder for the AS-3, Death by Powerpoint!

If you enjoyed reading about "Terrorist planting IED shot and killed! JOKE (video)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!