SSAK47 Slide-Fire stock for the AK!!!!

PDA

BIGBANG
December 23, 2011, 11:37 PM
well it's finally here, The SSAK47, I know the SSAR is debated but it is fun, Now you can have it for the AK to!
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct1064.aspx

I definitely want 1 or 2 for my ak and saiga 12

Your Thoughts Fellas?

If you enjoyed reading about "SSAK47 Slide-Fire stock for the AK!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
spartand003
December 23, 2011, 11:45 PM
Not to be mean or ruin your excitement, but why? I'm fine with people buying them, but I don't see a reason for me to shell out the cash. Maybe I could use some convincing. :D

BIGBANG
December 24, 2011, 01:19 AM
Purely for the fun of it, It ain't somethin I would keep on my ak's all the time but for blastin zombie targets it would b awesome, I know they have a toyish nature, but guns can be fun and this would definitely up the fun factor, I love benchrest shooting and target practice but it is fun to just blast away sometimes(safely of course,:D) I mean this is the closest I'll ever get to firing a full auto ak so I'm really thinking about it.:evil:

docnyt
December 24, 2011, 06:04 AM
I can't imagine how sore you'll feel bump firing a Saiga 12.

Ohio Gun Guy
December 24, 2011, 06:28 AM
looks fun

ultradoc
December 24, 2011, 07:41 AM
Oh my gosh. I bet that dude's sholder is sore. I have heard about these things and looks like a neat idea and after watching the video I might buy one for my ak [or ar or both]. Store looks like it's in Texas and would like to visit sometime. By the way. I wonder if your local gun ranges would let you/me shoot with this attached system? I kind of bet not but who know.

BIGBANG
December 24, 2011, 11:39 AM
My ranges around here wouldn't but we have some property to go to when we want to shoot stuff besides paper.

The-Reaver
December 24, 2011, 12:07 PM
If I had the money to blow on it & ammo I would. But I too do not see the point for me to have one at this point in time.

A_Matthew
December 24, 2011, 02:54 PM
If I had the money to blow on it & ammo I would. But I too do not see the point for me to have one at this point in time.

+1

I just can't justify wasting all that money on ammo. Don't get me wrong, it would be fun, just very expensive! :)

Ian
December 24, 2011, 04:48 PM
Hmm...I may have to try out one of those....

If you enjoyed reading about "SSAK47 Slide-Fire stock for the AK!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!