TulAmmo in 7.62x54R

PDA

USAF_Vet
December 24, 2011, 12:42 PM
Just saw on J&G TulAmmo is now available in a non corrosive primed 7.62 x 54r 148 grain. Has anyone tried this yet? I'm curious how it compares to the Brown/ silver bear. I don't mind milsurp, but for a few dollars more, I can use the Tula and not worry about immediate cleaning.

If you enjoyed reading about "TulAmmo in 7.62x54R" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Sarge
December 24, 2011, 12:55 PM
Works just fine for me in all my Mosin's. Less kick.

kd7nqb
December 24, 2011, 12:57 PM
TulAmmo gets a bad rap because its cheap steel cased stuff but almost everything for a mosin is steel cased. I have bought a few boxes it shoots just fine. I like the milsurp stuff from sportsmans guide better but no complaints about TulAmmo.

USAF_Vet
December 25, 2011, 01:02 AM
I've got no issues with the TulAmmo. I shoot it for cheap in my Hi Point .45, for $15/ box of 50. I also get the 9mm. Steel cases don't bother me. I don'r feel the need to pamper my guns with high dollar ammo to be shot up en masse at the range.

Now I wonder if it will reside along side the other TulAmmo selections at Wally world.

My M-44 will be happy if it does.

If you enjoyed reading about "TulAmmo in 7.62x54R" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!