Magazine Question

PDA

remingtonfan
December 27, 2011, 10:13 PM
The rifle in mind i have allows 4 cartridges in it (without a mag).

If i get a mag for the rifle and this mag has say 4 more cartridges, I can then get 8 shots before reloading?

Or does inserting a mag with cartridges mean that I can only use the cartridges in the magazine?

Also anyone find the extra weight of a magazine help or hinder the balance of a rifle?

If you enjoyed reading about "Magazine Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
firemanstrickland
December 27, 2011, 10:16 PM
you need to give more details, i really have no clue what your talking about. if a rifle has no magazine then it can not hold any additional shots, be more specific

firemanstrickland
December 27, 2011, 10:17 PM
or better yet tell us what rifle you are talking about and maybe we can help

Red Tornado
December 27, 2011, 11:57 PM
I think you're confused. If the rifle allows 4 rounds, that's with a mag. Either a 4 round mag or a 3 round mag with one round chambered. If it accepts removable mags, then after those four shots, you can change mags and have another four rounds ready.
RT

click clack
December 28, 2011, 12:14 AM
yea, that makes no sense

remingtonfan
December 28, 2011, 01:18 AM
Red Tornado answered the question, thank you.

Sorry i wasnt more clear.

If you enjoyed reading about "Magazine Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!