BSA Sweet 17 Scope

PDA

roc1
December 28, 2011, 04:17 PM
I traded for a CZ 17 453 in 17 HMR it came with a BSA Sweet 17 Scope on it. I am a Leupold or Nikon guy but this little scope seems to work pretty well. What is everyone elses take on these. They seem to be decent scopes for the price I see them listed for. Just curious about overall census.
Thanks
roc1

If you enjoyed reading about "BSA Sweet 17 Scope" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Robert
December 28, 2011, 04:21 PM
For 17 or 22 they are fine, but I'd not use one on a center fire rifle of any decent power. I used one on a 5.56 I borrowed and the poi would shift with every mag...

BrocLuno
December 29, 2011, 10:48 PM
BSA Sweets shoot in competition in with 22's, so they do have a following. Sometimes you do not need more scope :)

LoonWulf
December 30, 2011, 12:47 AM
Mine held zero fine on every rifle i put it on, i never used the drum tho because adjustments were not precise enough for it to work.

AK Gun Man 88
December 30, 2011, 01:56 AM
I love mine. The turret (40 gr .22) seems to be pretty accurate using high grade ammo. I got mine on sale for around $80 last year. She sits on top of a Savage Mark II Heavy Barrel.

KevininPa
December 30, 2011, 09:55 AM
........it worked great. Had it mounted on a bull barreled NEF single shot. I used to hit weed stems with that thing from a bench. The compensation really only worked with the original Hornady at the time and was a little off with the CCIs. From what I understand they come with different dials now for different grains. Is that true? Got rid of the gun and scope because I wanted something different and I had a .22 mag that already filled my needs.

If you enjoyed reading about "BSA Sweet 17 Scope" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!