Info on pro 2nd amendment lawyer in KY

PDA

REPOMAN
December 30, 2011, 12:15 PM
Please help a fellow "High Roader"
I have been a KY conceal carry permit holder for a number of years and thank GOD I've never had to draw my weapon in self defense but if I ever have to I would like to be prepared enough to know who to call or have my wife to call for proper representation.
I reside in London, KY and able to pack @ work on a daily basis. I need some info on a good 2nd amendment lawyer in KY that I can contact and keep their card with my permit in case I need them. We have a Federal Courthouse here in London so we have plenty of lawyers to choose from but I would feel better to have a noted gun rights lawyer or a referral to one from one of you. Whether it be a "been there done that" experience or just a friend of yours you could recommend. I appreciate all the help you can offer.....

Thanks in advance for your time and possible help......

If you enjoyed reading about "Info on pro 2nd amendment lawyer in KY" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
baronthered
December 30, 2011, 06:02 PM
Repoman I personally don't know one to fit your needs but my cousin's husband is a lawyer and I'll have to ask if he knows anyone.

I haven't been over to london for a few months.

Skribs
December 30, 2011, 06:19 PM
Didn't one of the big names in guns do a bit on the 5 things you tell the cop if you're involved in a defensive shooting?

dannyr3_8
December 31, 2011, 04:40 PM
what are the five things ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Info on pro 2nd amendment lawyer in KY" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!