Florida Members: Directions to the Osceola Gun Range

PDA

WeThree
December 27, 2002, 08:23 AM
I made these maps for myself because I lost the directions I made from my first trip (I'm awful with directions).

Figured I'd stick them online for others.

Directions Page (http://www.lockdown.org/osceola/)

Feel free to use them wherever, hope they help others like me who get lost in their own backyard.

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida Members: Directions to the Osceola Gun Range" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Razor
December 27, 2002, 12:30 PM
Thanks!

(hey, I had to get my first post out of the way...) ;)

starfuryzeta
December 27, 2002, 01:31 PM
Good place. Open air, 3 ranges, and free.

vertigo7
December 27, 2002, 07:45 PM
I'll second that. It's a great place to enjoy an afternoon of shooting. Just mind the sharp left turn that's practically on top of the lake :) The FDCC shoots are great fun too, for both the shooters and guys like me who aren't quite up to their speed yet but love to observe, learn, and look at all the amazing combinations of weapons present.

vertigo7

Dave P
December 27, 2002, 07:57 PM
Thanks, I am actually thinking of a raod trip up in that direction next week - maybe I'll stop on by!

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida Members: Directions to the Osceola Gun Range" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!