Live Fire Exercises forum

PDA

Nathaniel Firethorn
December 27, 2002, 08:29 AM
Hi,

I noticed that Live Fire Exercises didn't make the jump to TFL. This was a good place to schedule regional events & discuss trainings. Any chance that a similar forum could be instantiated here?

Thanx,
- pdmoderator

If you enjoyed reading about "Live Fire Exercises forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
December 27, 2002, 12:26 PM
This sort of thing should go into the Strategies and Tactics forum. We set this up to deal not only with training and live-fire exercises, but also with the wider issue of "Will this work on the street?" and "This happened to me, this is what I learned from it, this is how I will apply it in future" type of thing. I hope this forum will be much more visited and used than a more limited, training-only forum. HTH.

Oleg Volk
January 11, 2003, 11:33 AM
Strategies and Tactics ought to cover range reports, info on schools and courses, event schedules for training or CASS type events.

Rocko
January 14, 2003, 01:44 PM
Can a request be made to modify the title or description of that forum, then? Whether or not the intent was to have this discusses there, the the current title and description does not seem to convey this well. In looking at others posts there, it seems like others think the same as well. Definitely completely different from the old TFL forum. Something in the title or description suggesting that is the place to discuss regional meetings and events would help a long way towards that.

Thanks,
Rocko

If you enjoyed reading about "Live Fire Exercises forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!