Just put the finishing touches on my first AR!

PDA

War Eagle
January 4, 2012, 10:14 AM
I just put the last touches on my new AR-15!!!

You can check it out here: Noveske Rogue Hunter 18" (3-gun/2-gun AR) (http://gunzoo.com/vault/Mac/311)

I plan on using this for 2 and 3 gun matches. It comes in under 9lbs with everything on it, which I love. I'm working on a load now. I went to the range this weekend and shot a few hand-loads but no magic recipe yet.

I did have a chance to run with it in a 2-gun match a few weeks ago and it ran flawless. I added a Magpul BAD lever and don't know how anyone runs an AR without one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just put the finishing touches on my first AR!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
esheato
January 4, 2012, 11:42 AM
Sharp! I like it.

You going to put a cattail on that optic?

War Eagle
January 4, 2012, 03:38 PM
I just put a Vortex Switchview Throw Lever on it last night. It is SUPER fast now on the magnification changes. I also added a KAC hand stop. I think I maxed out what I can do to this thing! LOL

saenzrich
January 4, 2012, 07:50 PM
Very nice....I just built my first PSA M4A1 with the same scope....awesome setup you got there....I'll post some pics of mine when I get back home!

kfgk14
January 4, 2012, 10:35 PM
Very nice. I imagine it's a tack-driver?

mrgreentie
January 5, 2012, 12:16 AM
Nice rifle!

War Eagle
January 5, 2012, 12:50 AM
Hey saenzrich, Add it to a GunZoo GUnVault, tag all your mods, and post a link to it here so we can admire your work!

I'm not new to shooting but new to ARs. They are addictive! I'm already contemplating my next rifle! I'm thinking a 16" one with a can!

Magoo
January 5, 2012, 12:55 AM
Is there a filter for this?!?

War Eagle
January 5, 2012, 01:11 AM
A filter for this post?

If you enjoyed reading about "Just put the finishing touches on my first AR!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!