Reloading Cost Calculator (Rifle)

PDA

Naterater
January 4, 2012, 12:09 PM
If you have Microsoft Excel, give this a try. It's simple and very user friendly. I made it because I can never get the online ones to get what I want. If you have any comments or corrections on the program, please let me know!

The file is an Excel Document that is virus free. Download it and use it. I claim no copyright. Tell me if the attachment doesn't work please.

If you enjoyed reading about "Reloading Cost Calculator (Rifle)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
J_McLeod
January 4, 2012, 12:19 PM
Didn't work for me. Could be my software, or the attachment. Not sure which.

Naterater
January 4, 2012, 12:27 PM
I posted 2 versions depending on your software. Try either of them I guess.

Col
January 4, 2012, 03:20 PM
neither works for me,,says it corrupt

esheato
January 4, 2012, 03:55 PM
Worked for me. Basic but I like it.

J_McLeod
January 4, 2012, 04:24 PM
It was my software at work. I was able to get to it at home. Pretty similar to what I made. I love Excel and use it for everything. Why is it rifle, instead of just reloading?

Naterater
January 4, 2012, 09:26 PM
I guess it should be rifle or pistol-- NOT shotgun. The "bullet" cost would be different depending on shot weight.

J_McLeod
January 4, 2012, 09:36 PM
Shotgun could be written into the formula as well if it was needed.

Another great use for Excel is as a reloading log. I use it so I can filter by caliber, bullet weight, powder or others.

Hondo 60
January 4, 2012, 10:39 PM
Never mind
I figured out what I was doing wrong.

Both versions worked for me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Reloading Cost Calculator (Rifle)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!