safety question a QuickLoad answer please

PDA

showmebob
January 5, 2012, 02:14 PM
Ok, I probably goofed. A couple of years ago I loaded up a box of 9mm ammo and when I shot one the recoil felt like it may have been way too much. So, I haven't shot any more of them until the other day when I was able to use a chronograph. I fired 2 across the chronograph and the fps seems quite high. The cases don't show any pressure signs and the primers are only slightly different than my normal reloads or factory loads.
I'm afraid my pressures may be way too high and would like for someone with quickload programing to check this load for me before I pull em.

I will not give out the data publicly as I don't want to risk someone else using the info and hurting someone by firing the load in a weaker firearm.

If anyone wants to help me out please PM me for the load information.

Thanks in advance!

If you enjoyed reading about "safety question a QuickLoad answer please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kingmt
January 5, 2012, 05:01 PM
If you have the load data it should be easy to figure out even without Quickload.

Let me know what data you have & we'll go from there.

If you enjoyed reading about "safety question a QuickLoad answer please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!