Rabbit hunting, a little unconventional

PDA

TNboy
January 5, 2012, 01:39 PM
Not really the way that I want to do it but I like rabbits and there is an abundance. A friend just called and said they have way too many rabbits running around their farm for their liking. Unfortunately the farm has been swallowed by city limits and suburbia so traditional rabbit hunting with dogs and shotguns is out of the question. I pulled out a couple of old pellet guns and did a little target work with them this morning. Looks like I'll try to stalk and see them before they see me. Sounds like fun to me. I'll post pics when I return.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rabbit hunting, a little unconventional" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CoRoMo
January 5, 2012, 01:52 PM
Have fun!

We hunted the bunnies clean off my dad's land. It used to be infested terribly. They are only now beginning to show up again here and there.

curtix
January 5, 2012, 02:07 PM
Archery allowed?

If you enjoyed reading about "Rabbit hunting, a little unconventional" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!