The utter incompetence of the Brady Campaign.

PDA

Justin
January 7, 2012, 06:04 PM
Forget about debating the meaning of The Second Amendment. Evidently they need to go back to school to brush up on the fundamentals of spelling and grammar:

http://www.pagunblog.com/2011/09/29/the-new-professionalism-hiring-high-schoolers/

If you enjoyed reading about "The utter incompetence of the Brady Campaign." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
klcmschlesinger
January 7, 2012, 06:29 PM
That's all I can say. And I didn't even use spellcheck. Or is it spell check??:p

Robert
January 7, 2012, 07:16 PM
Wut, I red that just fin.

FROGO207
January 8, 2012, 08:44 AM
True intelligence is knowing when to use the tools available to at least appear intelligent. Good spelling and grammar are cornerstones of conveying your point intelligently. If they keep going that way they will just implode on their own.:D

beatledog7
January 8, 2012, 09:04 AM
Mistakes do slip by on occasion.

Finding one or two generally means the editing process was applied but was imperfect.

Finding dozens means it was never attempted.

If you enjoyed reading about "The utter incompetence of the Brady Campaign." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!