Browning Citori Combo value?

PDA

uglymofo
February 6, 2004, 10:41 AM
Does anyone know what a Citori Combo is worth? I've got a 12ga. in 34" and 30" O/U. I bought it around 1983 for about $1100 I think. It's in 98-99% condition. Not looking to sell, just curious.

Thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning Citori Combo value?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Smoke
February 6, 2004, 11:49 AM
See if you can find a comparable item n Gunsamerica.com or gunbroker.com, check auctionarms.com too.

Should be worth more than you paid for it. I'd be willing to buy it for that.

Smoke

uglymofo
February 6, 2004, 11:53 AM
In the 4 years I've been surfin' the auction sites, I've never seen a Combo up for sale on GunBroker, GunsAmerica, Eguns and Trading Post (when they were hot), or AuctionArms.

Thanks for the tip, though.

Tom Held
February 7, 2004, 10:07 AM
This might be what you have. Citori did make a Trap Combination set in their basic Grade I. It had a 32" OU barrel and a 34" single barrel with a case. The serial numbers on the barrels should match along with the receiver. The BLUE BOOK posts a value of $1100 for a set in 98% condition.

uglymofo
February 7, 2004, 10:11 AM
Thanks, Tom! I've never noticed the serial numbers on the barrels. I'll have to pull them out and take a look at them; they haven't been to the range in years. And now they're out of state. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning Citori Combo value?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!