I can't view page 2 of this thread

PDA

Saakee
January 10, 2012, 02:42 AM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=636268&page=1 I even replaced the 1 at the end and added 2 then hit enter and it still wouldn't load the page, just reloaded page 1.

If you enjoyed reading about "I can't view page 2 of this thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr.Mall Ninja
January 10, 2012, 03:00 AM
Yeah it does the same thing to me.

Saakee
January 10, 2012, 03:06 AM
good to know it's not just me

toivo
January 10, 2012, 03:46 AM
I've seen that happen before. I have a theory (in case anybody cares ;)): I'm guessing that Post #26 that created Page 2 got deleted, but the navigation for a second page remains. You can test the theory by adding one more post -- it should go on Page 2, because Page 1 is full: 25 posts.

Maybe I'll try it myself...

toivo
January 10, 2012, 03:52 AM
Now we get to wonder what the deleted post said. ;)

Saakee
January 10, 2012, 04:39 AM
I've seen that happen before. I have a theory (in case anybody cares ;)): I'm guessing that Post #26 that created Page 2 got deleted, but the navigation for a second page remains. You can test the theory by adding one more post -- it should go on Page 2, because Page 1 is full: 25 posts.

Maybe I'll try it myself...
kinda thought that might be what it was but with phpbb it doesn't have that kind of error.

Sam1911
January 10, 2012, 10:44 AM
I have no idea what problem you're seeing. My posts per page count is set higher, so I don't have a page 2 listed, but there are 27 posts right now.

rbernie
January 10, 2012, 10:50 AM
Some posts were deleted and that may have thrown off the page/post count functions.

Derek Zeanah
January 10, 2012, 11:33 AM
Some posts were deleted and that may have thrown off the page/post count functions.
Yep. Bug in the software related to moderation.

If you enjoyed reading about "I can't view page 2 of this thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!