Moved threads

PDA

blarby
January 11, 2012, 02:06 PM
Do all moved threads lose the "last post/ replies/ views " sections ?

Does that info come back ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Moved threads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
January 11, 2012, 03:05 PM
When a thread is moved all the attributes of the thread move with it. All that is left in the old forum location is a link to the new location. Everything you mentioned should be up to date in the new location. Are you seeing something different?

blarby
January 11, 2012, 03:13 PM
Yes I am.

For instance :

http://www.thehighroad.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Shows a number of these threads with " - " entered as the appropriate ticker count... to me anyways !

rbernie
January 11, 2012, 05:34 PM
The thread statistics show up (in their normal place, to the right of the thread title) in the forum into which the thread was moved - not in the old forum. The old forum only shows the redirect, so that you can follow the thread to its new location.

blarby
January 11, 2012, 06:04 PM
thank you !

Mal H
January 11, 2012, 06:19 PM
I thought I said that ...

blarby
January 11, 2012, 06:35 PM
You did, I was just both confused initially as to your answer, and late on the reply :)

Normally I dont see that many in one day, thats prolly what threw me off. Thanks gents !

If you enjoyed reading about "Moved threads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!