AR-15 armorer's course recommendations?

PDA

GJgo
January 12, 2012, 10:52 AM
I have an opportunity to pick up some service work for a local department if I complete an armorer's course, preferably one in the general vicinity of Colorado. Does anyone have any recommendations? I Googled it last night and came up with a few, but without any recommendations I have no idea if they're legit. They seem to all be around the same cost, 1-2 days. Some provide a rifle & tools while others are BYO. Funny the cost is about the same, though.. Thanks for any advice.

If you enjoyed reading about "AR-15 armorer's course recommendations?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GI_Jared
January 13, 2012, 07:39 PM
The Colt armorer's course is pretty well respected and is 3 days long. Looks like they are coming to Golden, CO in early march. Check it out here... (http://www.colt.com/ColtLawEnforcement/TrainingSchools/ColtArmorerSchedule/tabid/115/ModuleID/452/ItemID/88/mctl/EventDetails/Default.aspx)

If you enjoyed reading about "AR-15 armorer's course recommendations?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!