suggestions for pocket holster for LCP

PDA

billvau
January 14, 2012, 10:24 PM
I just bought a Ruger LCP and am looking for a good pocket holster. Any suggestions? TIA

If you enjoyed reading about "suggestions for pocket holster for LCP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rowdy1
January 14, 2012, 10:31 PM
I bought a De Santis G3 for mine. It looks like you're carrying a larger cell phone in your pocket, and the holster stays put when you draw your gun.

JRH6856
January 14, 2012, 11:25 PM
I bought a De Santis G3 for mine.

G3 is the DeSantis size code, not the model #.

Rowdy1
January 14, 2012, 11:40 PM
Sorry, It was a De Santis Nemesis

TimeIsRunninOut
January 20, 2012, 09:59 AM
I used a cheap uncle mikes, held the gun upright, stayed in the pocket during drawl and broke up the lines. Comfortable and thin too.

littlebluevette
January 20, 2012, 10:01 AM
+ 1 on Uncle Mikes

1KPerDay
January 20, 2012, 02:11 PM
I use a DeSantis Nemesis as well. Thin, cheap, works well.

Sher Khan
January 21, 2012, 09:13 PM
I have a Mika pocket holster for my LCP. I am very happy with it.

wrs840
January 21, 2012, 10:02 PM
I only pocket carry a LCP when larger options are a "no-go". I've been using a wallet holster with my LCP for a couple years now and am very pleased with it. Holds the gun upright in dress slacks, and doesn't print in a way that says "gun". I'm not sure who made mine, my brother gave it to me.

It looks a lot like this:
http://unclegeorgeswalletholster.com/default.aspx

If you enjoyed reading about "suggestions for pocket holster for LCP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!