New from Keltec: SU16 BLK & RFB Hunter

PDA

Panzercat
January 24, 2012, 09:43 AM
Thanks to OpelBlitz for pointing this out in the other thread. Like him, I didn't want to hijack so here's its own thread-- The SU16 300blk and RFB Hunter (http://www.keltecweapons.com/uploaded_files/resources/f_9903866a8128a4e3fb6c5e1f48256aacSU_RFB_new_2012.pdf), along with pricing.

Personally while i lust after a keltec 300blk rifle, I probably won't be able to bring myself to buy one simply because it doesn't look like you'll be able to change out barrels... Which is half the draw of a 300blk rifle to begin with IMO. Might as well buy an AR at that point. Still, it's neat to see a company as prolific as keltec roll out with new firearms every year or so, and interesting ones to boot.

The RFB Hunter...? Yeah, that'll see the light of day soon :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "New from Keltec: SU16 BLK & RFB Hunter" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "New from Keltec: SU16 BLK & RFB Hunter" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!