Trigger for Ruger #1

PDA

Sniper66
January 25, 2012, 06:24 PM
Can anyone recommend a trigger for a Ruger #1? I have a .204 and my gunsmith tried to find an acceptable one, but had no luck. He tried one brand I can't recall now, but sent it back because it was poorly made. He has adjusted the factory trigger and it is fair, but still too much creep for me. Any suggestions?

If you enjoyed reading about "Trigger for Ruger #1" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jdillon
January 25, 2012, 09:31 PM
You may want to look at the Kepplinger trigger. I initially installed another aftermarket trigger and wasn't really happy with and replaced it with the Kepplinger. A bit pricey but works very well. Btw it's installed on a No. 1V in 220 Swift

Sniper66
January 26, 2012, 06:51 AM
I researched the Kepplinger and it sounds like a great trigger. But, at $250, plus shipping, no thanks. Think I'll buy a different gun instead!! I bought a new Anschutz .17HMR and the trigger is crisp and light right out of the box...is also wickedly accurate. I like my #1, but I don't love it. Now all I need to do is find the best brand of .204. Ah, the search NEVER ENDS:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Trigger for Ruger #1" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!