Congratulations!

PDA

Eb1
January 25, 2012, 08:28 PM
I would like to say congratulations to all the rifle owners. It is a good feeling to own a long gun no matter what caliber it is in. Every law abiding citizen needs a rifle.

Teach your kids young about gun safety, and share with them the family fun that can be had shooting at the range.

Congratulations on a responsibility of major proportion by owning a firearm, and also that US hunters make up the largest Army in the world.

If you enjoyed reading about "Congratulations!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jeepnik
January 25, 2012, 08:30 PM
My dad had a saying, "Every man should own at least one good rifle, and KNOW how to use it". Sums up how I raised my two boys. I made sure they each own one good rifle. Of course they insisted on my owning an AR. Kids, what can you do with them?:D

Geno
January 25, 2012, 08:33 PM
Plus 1 here. My 17-year-old daughter loves to shoot, and to hunt. She's purdy, and a purdy-good shot.

Geno

If you enjoyed reading about "Congratulations!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!