Magazine Spring for Norinco Model 213

PDA

BSA1
January 26, 2012, 06:17 PM
I am not sure whether to post this request here or under the wanted to buy so moderator feel free to move it.

I am looking for a replacement magazine spring for a Norinco Model 213 9mm. The usual suspects such as Gun Parts Corp. are out of stock or don't even list it. Since the 9mm mag is smaller than the 7.62 x 25 mag I have my doubts about trying it. Any ideas where I can find a spring?

If you enjoyed reading about "Magazine Spring for Norinco Model 213" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
surfzombie
January 26, 2012, 06:33 PM
I don't know about the springs by themselves but you can get new mags cheap here.
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/tokarev2139mm.html

Check gunbroker.com or numrich gun parts

C5rider
January 27, 2012, 08:49 AM
I can vouch for the CDNN mags. Bought two and they work fine. I swapped out the bases for the extended ones to match my grips.

krupparms
January 27, 2012, 05:23 PM
I agree with the other posts, get some new mag.s. If you want the mag.s to match change floor plates. Good luck.

If you enjoyed reading about "Magazine Spring for Norinco Model 213" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!