Bulk Pistol Bullets

PDA

bkundingerii
January 30, 2012, 10:21 PM
Where are the best deals for bulk pistol bullets? That is, quality pistol bullets? I've been buying Rainer Ballistics and feel that there has to be something out that's better at a decent price.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bulk Pistol Bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bdejong11129
January 30, 2012, 10:54 PM
I tried ranieer and now I am sold on Berry's. Just got a new shipment of them and they arrived on time, look great, load great and shoot great so until they let me down I am sold. Free shipping on orders over 50.00 or something like that. This is no problem, since I load several calibers.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

J_McLeod
January 30, 2012, 11:13 PM
Montana Gold and Rocky Mountain Reloading. If you buy a case of Montana Gold they're better prices and quality than Berry's. Rocky Mountain sells pulled bullets at great prices, and their inventory is always changing. You can get some really good buys there. Like Speer 95gr TMJ at 66/1k.

http://www.montanagoldbullet.com/

http://www.rmrbullets.com/

bluetopper
January 30, 2012, 11:18 PM
Are quality hard cast lead pistol bullets not quality bullets in your opinion?

I see absolutely no need for anything else really. They leave my barrels shiney clean and are super accurate.

Tilos
January 30, 2012, 11:46 PM
Here's jacketed for the price of cast:

http://www.precisiondelta.com/product.php

Tilos

rikman
January 30, 2012, 11:52 PM
Rocky Mountain, Missouri Bullet,Precision Delta

chhodge69
January 31, 2012, 12:06 AM
I like Zero, available from http://www.rozedist.com/

ArchAngelCD
January 31, 2012, 04:27 AM
I like Zero bullets too. They are high quality, shoot well and are not that expensive.

I also like Nosler bulk bullets. They are packed in 250 round boxes and the price is surprisingly low for something made by a big name like Nosler. I usually pick them up at Cabela's when I get there. I think last time I bought 158gr JHP .357" bullets were only $39/250 round box. There are some no name bullets out there that cost more and they are nowhere near as good as Nosler bullets. I was in shock I could buy Nosler bullets for less than Hornay XTP bullets.

Walkalong
January 31, 2012, 07:18 AM
JJConeveras has good deals as well as Powder Valley. Montana Gold and Precision Delta have good prices on their jacketed bullets. Ghost Holster and Roze Distribution sell Zeros at good prices.

Missouri Bullet, Dardas, and Penn. among many others, have good cast bullets, which is the cheapest way to go.

Precision has good "moly" coated cast bullets, which are a little cleaner than cast.

Walkalong
January 31, 2012, 07:26 AM
Here are some links bds provided in another similar thread.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showpost.php?p=7913897&postcount=12

REL1203
January 31, 2012, 02:18 PM
Its impossible to beat Montana Gold's prices. I just ordered 3750 124g JHP for around $310. I did hear the prices just went up to $320, but MG bullets are fantastic.

targets from us
January 31, 2012, 09:03 PM
Get in on a group buy for Extreme bullets they pop up from time to time on many gun boards . great quality and prices. You need a 25000 bullet minimum order for distributor pricing though.http://xtremebullets.com/

16in50calNavalRifle
January 31, 2012, 09:40 PM
Walkalong - not strictly on-topic but since you brought up moly-coated bullets - a question: any reason to not use moly-coated, and if so do you simply use cast bullet data? My range has Bear Creek molys in the particular calibers and weights I use right now, but I was wondering if there were any reason not to try them, or any special considerations if I did.

Walkalong
February 1, 2012, 11:18 AM
No reason at all not to try them. I found the Precision (http://www.precisionbullets.com/) bullets a little cleaner to handle than the Bear Creek, but both shot well.

Use lead data.

Hondo 60
February 1, 2012, 09:50 PM
Zeros are great if you can find them.

And that's a big IF.

Nutbustd
February 2, 2012, 04:29 PM
I like using Penn bullets. I use the premium lead and it is excellent quality. Price is very good. Reloads easy and doesn't lead my barrel. I used copper coated for a while but it is a cost issue. My sons and like to shoot a lot. We found out about Penn's on THR. Try a lot of different types and makers of all bullets and find the one you really like. I was very concerned about the "horror" stories of leading but after a little research and input from other reloaders, I found bullet material, load, barrel etc were things that count. Good luck.

TonyT
February 4, 2012, 01:03 PM
I purchase the Montana Gold jacketed bullets by the case. Good bullets and good prices.

rondog
February 4, 2012, 05:38 PM
Give this guy a try. http://www.zcastbulletz.com/index.html His name's James Ziegler, in Phoenix. Small businessman making a go at it, he's got several Magma bullet making machines and uses good quality hard lead. I've bought thousands of bullets from him, and see no reason to buy any other brands except for the calibers he doesn't offer. I'd bet you couldn't tell any difference between his bullets and any of the bigger names.

Give the little guys a chance.

subman47
February 4, 2012, 06:25 PM
thanks rondog i just placed an order with zcast

rondog
February 4, 2012, 06:33 PM
thanks rondog i just placed an order with zcast

Good man! Thank you! Please report your thoughts when you get 'em. I don't know this guy but I like the bullets I've bought from him and want to see him make it. I always try to root for the small businessman when I can, I come from a family of them.

johnjr22
February 4, 2012, 07:35 PM
rondog.........just put an order in too....will advise when I get them.

mizer67
February 4, 2012, 09:04 PM
I'm a fan of the Precision Delta 124 JHP in 9mm at ~$.086 per as the best blend of cost and quality.

I've also bought many cases of Montana Golds, both 124 JHP and 124 and 147 CMJs, but the PD 124 JHP is more accurate in my guns.

I do not like PD's FMJ rounds though, very inconsistent ogives in those I've used.

1SOW
February 4, 2012, 09:21 PM
I do not like PD's FMJ rounds though, very inconsistent ogives in those I've used.

I found the exact same thing. I quoted 20 124gr FMJ "lengths" to PD; and they sent me another 500 free. They were were just as "irregular". I quit buying them. I haven't tried their 124JHPs though.
I use 125 JHP Zeros, and MG 124 CMJs and Berry's 124 HBRN-TP. Very good quality and "consistency" for the $$.

Zero 125 JHP bullets are "out of stock" NOW.---again

noylj
February 4, 2012, 09:39 PM
This is just me:
1) JHP are more accurate than FMJ in almost all guns
2) For the price, there is no reason to buy plated bullets in 9mm or .38, given the prices at precision Delta and Montana Gold
3) If you are going to order bullets, for more than just something to use plinking, buy in bulk. I order cases from Montana Gold for 9mm and .38. Prices are the same or less than Rainier or Berry's and not much more than high-quality cast bullets.
4) At the 147gn bullet weight, there is a sudden price break where cast lead stays relatively inexpensive and the jacketed/plated bullets go way up in price. For this reason, all my .40 and .45 shooting is done with cast bullets--usually from MasterCastBullets.com or Bootheel, though Missouri and Penn are still excellent.
5) Precision Bullets moly-kote bullets are very close to plated/jacketed. I standardized on Precision's 200gn L-SWC several years ago, but when I need more bullets, I will be going to simple cast lead bullets. These bullets, in 9mm/.38 Super/and .40 have performed great, even in guns with compensators. They are very consistent in weight and size and are close to FMJ-FN in accuracy.
6) If I had a reloading store, I would stock up on MG and PD bullets, and skip the plated bullets.

FROGO207
February 5, 2012, 05:31 AM
The range I shoot at mostly went to only lead bullets for the indoor area a while ago and forced me to revisit my lead loading options.

I have purchased 35K+ from Zcast. Great bullets and the prices are more than competitive in the sizes he offers. Sometimes he is a bit slow with filling the order but I always reorder with that in mind. Some years he stops production in the middle of the summer due to heat for a bit so keep that in mind and order ahead.

I also get great results from Brads bullets at Missouri Bullet. His bullets are super/has a large variety to choose from and the CS is the best in the industry IMHO. He is slowly gaining on Zcast with my orders.:cool: Who else can beat two day shipping to me as that's the usual from MB.:D

I have tried a lot of the others mentioned and they all have good deals at times as well as offer great products. It pays to shop around a little whenever you go to buy as prices are always fluctuating so have fun hunting some up.:D

gregj
February 5, 2012, 08:40 AM
I started shooting Bayou Bullets last year at local USPSA matches. Great bullet, very little leading, very accurate. Finished loading a case, and got another case on order. Donnie is Jerry Mickluk's brother. Great guy to deal with. My last order was $223 delivered 2200 45 cal 200 swc.

steelerdude99
February 5, 2012, 06:50 PM
Here's jacketed for the price of cast:

http://www.precisiondelta.com/product.php

Tilos

I use plated bullets to reduce the how much hot powder is contact with exposed lead (especially at indoor range where I do most of my shooting). Precision Data, like many other brands of FMJ bullets, has an exposed lead base. Here is a picture of Precision Data's 9mm FMJ:

http://www.precisiondelta.com/detail.php?sku=B-9-115-FMJ

Hot powder in contact with the exposed lead causes some lead to vaporize. Is there a risk of lead poisoning? I am not 100% sure, but I would not like to find out too late.

Chuck

Walkalong
February 5, 2012, 09:23 PM
Buy the JHP. Its base is covered. Or the plated of course.

1SOW
February 6, 2012, 01:04 AM
OR the MG 124CMJ

A VERY good bullet

noylj
February 6, 2012, 01:44 AM
Been shooting almost exclusively cast lead bullets for the last 40+ years. Almost all shooting indoors.
Lead blood level is 6.
I still think the whole "issue" of the exposed base of a FMJ is a lot of hot air about nothing.
As noted, if you recover a properly sized and lubed lead bullet, the base is untouched by the heat. The heat capacity of lead is too high for the base to heat up in the short time it has in the barrel. It gets a lot hotter plowing through the air...

oldreloader
February 6, 2012, 05:57 PM
I wonder how many accounts this guy from Penn has?
I was wondering that myself!

45ACPUSER
February 6, 2012, 10:30 PM
For hard cast lead Missouri Bullets.
For jacketed bullets Montana Gold in case lots.
For Berry's look at TJ Converna as a source.

BBDartCA
February 7, 2012, 01:43 AM
Just placed my first order with Everglades Ammo for FMJ. Prices for what I was looking for were good and shipping very fair ($5). Will see how it works out.

http://www.evergladesammo.com/

RE-15
February 7, 2012, 07:03 AM
Seems like I remember the Penn bullet guy had some run ins with a few on this forum.
Now I notice these random over the top testimonials. Glad someone else noticed as well.

Beagle-zebub
February 7, 2012, 10:32 AM
What I think I recall from the lead poisoning thread was that the major lead risk from ammunition comes from lead styphnate, the explosive used in modern primers.

CraigC
February 7, 2012, 11:00 AM
Been shooting almost exclusively cast lead bullets for the last 40+ years. Almost all shooting indoors.
Lead blood level is 6.
I still think the whole "issue" of the exposed base of a FMJ is a lot of hot air about nothing.
As noted, if you recover a properly sized and lubed lead bullet, the base is untouched by the heat. The heat capacity of lead is too high for the base to heat up in the short time it has in the barrel. It gets a lot hotter plowing through the air...

What he said!

You will also invariably see references to fear of leading. I've been shooting cast bullets out of at least 60 revolvers and rifles over the last 25yrs. Not to mention two dozen rimfires slinging soft swaged bullets up to 1600fps and only remember having to clean a leaded bore twice. Once was the gun's fault, the other was my fault for pushing swaged bullets too fast.

codefour
February 7, 2012, 01:22 PM
I wonder how many accounts this guy from Penn has?

ArchAngelCD, the member, nutbustd, that wrote that write up for Penn Bullets is in NO way associated with Penn Bullets. He is my father, and we both like Penn Bullets and shoot the living snot out of them in 9mm and .38/.357. Sometimes, 2,000 to 3,000 Penn Bullets a month. Many members are quite happy with Penn. The owner is a great guy that is also very knowledgable.

We also shoot a ton of Montana Gold, Zero, and Precision Delta in .40 and .45. It really depends on how many bullets I need to keep my stock up.

But I did break the cost down by 1,000. Precision Delta is still cheaper by the thousand (buying the equivalent of a MG case) than Montana Gold purchased by the case.

It is cool though when I open my .50 cal ammo can and all these gold bullets and shiny brass cases gleam.

ljnowell
February 7, 2012, 08:15 PM
ArchAngelCD, the member, nutbustd, that wrote that write up for Penn Bullets is in NO way associated with Penn Bullets. He is my father, and we both like Penn Bullets and shoot the living snot out of them in 9mm and .38/.357. Sometimes, 2,000 to 3,000 Penn Bullets a month. Many members are quite happy with Penn. The owner is a great guy that is also very knowledgable.

You should read about his antics here. He has multiple accounts on several firearms boards trolling to fluff his product and to bash missouri bullet. You should read my inbox, i have pms from a few of his "personalities." He is anything but honorable or trustworthy.

jetinspector
February 7, 2012, 09:57 PM
Precision Delta is the way to go!! Just recieved my first order yesterday. 1k 9mm & 1k 45's. All FMJ's for exactly $200 shipped! Thats way cheaper than plated bullets from Berry's. Precision Delta sells .45 230 gr fmj's for $124 per thousand and Berry's plated for the same bullet is almost $150 per thousand. Plan on ordering another 2k asap!! With the elections heating up i'm afraid the closer to Nov the harder i'ts gonna be to keep up with demand. We have'nt forgotten what happened the last time the pres election happened have we?

noylj
February 8, 2012, 12:40 AM
I have had nothing but great results with Penn Bullets and the owner answers my e-mails.
I have had nothing but great results with Montana Gold, mastercastbullets.com, and Bootheel Bullets.
Of all the cast bullets I have bought, the Penn's were the nicest looking and the most consistent for weight. Their 115gn L-SWC in particular is a great bullet.
Donnie at Bayou Bullets seems like a great guy also, but I am currently buying jacketed for 9mm and .38 and mastercastbullets and Bootheel for .40.
I expect ALL the bullet manufacturers have some presence at almost all forums.
The most accurate cast bullets I have found were from MasterBlaster. However, they went out of business just as I was getting ready to place a LARGE order.
Another company that "amazed" me was National Bullet Co.. They had some of the "ugliest" bullets (wrinkles on the nose and forward driving band), but they were almost as "universally" accurate as MasterBlaster. Again, when I was going to place a LARGE order, they went out of business.
This is why I push people to buy in the largest bulk order they can. You can always sell some bullets later on, but why work up loads for some 100-1000 blem or pulled bullets you'll never be able to buy again (at least, not at an affordable price).
PS: I take the bad reviews of Missouri Bullets and the referenced bullet suppliers above the same way I take bad reviews of the Hornady L-N-L. Too many people seem to have a vested interest in pushing the company they like.
I've used both and never had any of problems so many seem so willing to bring up again and again. I simply call up and talk for while and see if they can help me and then I place a "starter" order. I do wish that Hornady would support their 20 year old presses as well as Dillon, though.

bds
February 8, 2012, 05:46 AM
noylj and to many others, AFAIK, the person in question and his multiple alias IDs were banned by THR staff/moderators for violating THR forum rules.

In the age of online ordering, more and more consumers have instant access to buyer comments/feedback whether positive or negative. I buy quite a lot of products on Amazon and always check customer reviews/ratings when I can before making a purchase. I figure several hundred 4-5 star rating on a product/seller is a good sign especially if I only see minimal low ratings.

Since this is THR, I figure we could do something similar by starting a new polled thread for bullet manufacturers/suppliers and let the combined THR membership experience/rating express customer sentiment for those looking for bullets - http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=642276

MrCountyCop
February 8, 2012, 09:21 AM
I have had a lot of good luck with Rainier 45 ACP 185g JHP and 230g FMJ.

squarles67
February 8, 2012, 12:39 PM
I ordered from Precision Delta for the first time as a result of this thread. Got 2000 124 FMJ in 38 Super for 169 delivered, heck of a deal if you ask me:)

XxBulletBendeRXx
February 8, 2012, 04:18 PM
+1 on rocky mountain reloading http://www.shop.rmrbullets.com/ and powder valley.... sorry no link for powder valley.

Walkalong
February 9, 2012, 07:32 AM
Here ya go.

Powder Valley (http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/)

Nutbustd
February 9, 2012, 03:17 PM
To All on this thread . I am NOT the person whom all of you reference to. I have no idea who he is nor do I have never heard of him. I have had no run-in's with any body . Yes I do use Penn bullets but so do a lot of you. I have been on THR for a very short time. The fellow who said "I remember him a while ago" I have only posted a few times compared to some of 10000plus. All of you have the wronge guy. I also use MBC bullets, Zero, Hornady and others. What I wrote was an opionion based on a few purchases I had made with my son. Nothing more Nothing less. I would like you all to put this to rest I DO NOT know who this guy was or is from Penn but I am sorry it stirred up this. If I had known I wouldn't have posted an opionion. Nutbustd is my handle has been for 20plus years I do not use anything else thank you Nutbustd U.S. Army Retired

trapper500
February 9, 2012, 03:27 PM
I use Rainer in my 44 mag & the 500 S&W Mag Handi Rifle i got haven't ever had no problems not the first i buy them buy the 500's

oneounceload
February 9, 2012, 07:50 PM
Give this guy a try. http://www.zcastbulletz.com/index.html His name's James Ziegler, in Phoenix. Small businessman making a go at it, he's got several Magma bullet making machines and uses good quality hard lead. I've bought thousands of bullets from him, and see no reason to buy any other brands except for the calibers he doesn't offer. I'd bet you couldn't tell any difference between his bullets and any of the bigger names.

Give the little guys a chance.

I did and I am impressed....ordered bullets on Tuesday, they arrived today (Thursday) - AZ to FL in two days - have several hundred loaded ready to go to the range in the next day or so. His prices, even with shipping blow most others away....definitely worth a look, answers emails within an hour or so.........

GREAT JOB!

johnjr22
February 9, 2012, 08:09 PM
Got mine today....
http://www.zcastbulletz.com/index.html
Came in USPS flat boxes, no receipt.....would have helped ..just to keep track of what you received. But, look good...asked in another thread what is a good storage item to put them in until I get at them?

Super.45
February 10, 2012, 02:58 PM
I have used cast bullets from Dardas, Mastercast, and Penn. All have been excellent with good service and the owners have all been very courteous and helpful. They all get a big thumbs up from me.

Jonzer77
February 10, 2012, 04:31 PM
Got mine today....
Came in USPS flat boxes, no receipt.....would have helped ..just to keep track of what you received. But, look good...asked in another thread what is a good storage item to put them in until I get at them?
Let me know how they shoot, I am curious because the price cant be beat.

ljnowell
February 11, 2012, 02:10 AM
To All on this thread . I am NOT the person whom all of you reference to. I have no idea who he is nor do I have never heard of him. I have had no run-in's with any body . Yes I do use Penn bullets but so do a lot of you. I have been on THR for a very short time. The fellow who said "I remember him a while ago" I have only posted a few times compared to some of 10000plus. All of you have the wronge guy. I also use MBC bullets, Zero, Hornady and others. What I wrote was an opionion based on a few purchases I had made with my son. Nothing more Nothing less. I would like you all to put this to rest I DO NOT know who this guy was or is from Penn but I am sorry it stirred up this. If I had known I wouldn't have posted an opionion. Nutbustd is my handle has been for 20plus years I do not use anything else thank you Nutbustd U.S. Army Retired

I beleive you entirely my friend, no worries. You should not have to defend yourself, you are not in doubt. It becomes obvious those that are. For example, look at the "super" poster on page two and read his posts in his post history. The owner of Penn Bullets has done tons of shady stuff on here, made threats to members, made false accounts to shill for his business, and will post on other forums with false testimonials for his and against Missouri Bullet. If you hang out on any other forums another big account of his is "travis two". That used to be used here and is still in use on thefiringline.com and many other forums.

I dont care if his bullets are heat seeking, satellite guided, and sold for a penny each, I wouldnt shoot them.

Super.45
February 11, 2012, 10:12 AM
I beleive you entirely my friend, no worries. You should not have to defend yourself, you are not in doubt. It becomes obvious those that are. For example, look at the "super" poster on page two and read his posts in his post history. The owner of Penn Bullets has done tons of shady stuff on here, made threats to members, made false accounts to shill for his business, and will post on other forums with false testimonials for his and against Missouri Bullet. If you hang out on any other forums another big account of his is "travis two". That used to be used here and is still in use on thefiringline.com and many other forums.

I dont care if his bullets are heat seeking, satellite guided, and sold for a penny each, I wouldnt shoot them.

Nutbustd. it seems you have fallen prey to the viper attacks and trash talk by some here that have a genuine hatred for Penn.
Don't give these people a second thought as they are just not worth it.
I know I won't.

rondog
February 11, 2012, 11:56 AM
Got mine today....

Glad to hear! I still have several hundred stacked on a shelf in the flat rate boxes they came in. Otherwise, I'll store bullets in just about any plastic container that's strong enough. There's a particular fast food chain here that uses these awesome black plastic bowls with clear lids for to-go orders, I have probably 3 dozen of them. But I can fill 'em with bullets, slap a label on the side, then stack 'em up, they handle the weight just fine.

So, for bullet storage, go to WalMart and look around.

Jonzer77
February 11, 2012, 01:46 PM
I ordered some from zcast yesterday to try some out so they should be arriving shortly since he is in AZ and I am in Ca. Spoke with the guy on the phone and he was very polite and knowledgable and his prices are pretty good. I told im I found out about him from this post and he said he would have to come check it out because a few people told him the same thing lol.

Nutbustd
February 12, 2012, 01:32 PM
To All Thank you for the kind words. Nutbustd

bkundingerii
March 9, 2012, 04:05 PM
How are these on accuracy?

GT1
March 9, 2012, 11:55 PM
I have an order on the way from zcast. I got the click-n-ship notice today.

They sure look good in the pics and they beat any other price I've seen. If they are good I'll be getting more.

lono
March 10, 2012, 01:02 AM
I just finished my first 500 45 acp 230gr lrn from zcast. They seem accurate, they are not as pretty as others. You can see and feel the line down the middle from the casting process. I plan to order more and would recommend them to anyone. JMHO

johnjr22
March 10, 2012, 09:21 AM
Got 9mm loaded and was happy with the results......accuracy was not bad at all....will be ordering more from zcast.

noylj
March 11, 2012, 12:50 AM
I bought a whole bunch of bullets from National Bullet Co.
They also weren't pretty, but they were very accurate.
If you are only shooting to about 35 yards, all you need from the case bullet is a fully formed base with no nicks or creases that will permit blow-by.
Penn Bullets are beautifully filled out, but they were just not as universally accurate as the NBC bullets. Not to say they weren't accurate, just not as accurate over the range of powders and charge weights tested.

GT1
March 11, 2012, 01:03 AM
Except there is no National Bullet company and a web search shows they ripped off a bunch of folks before closing the doors in 2008.

Maybe you mean a different national bullet company.

noylj
March 12, 2012, 02:09 AM
Nope. That was them. Both MasterBlaster and NBC were out-of-business when I wanted to place some LARGE orders.
Currently, my cast bullet sources are mastercastbullets.com, Missouri Bullets, and Penn Bullets.
Problem with cast bullets companies is most are quite small operations and anything can happen to them.

GLOOB
March 12, 2012, 06:19 AM
Zero's, when you can find them in stock. Montana Gold if you wanna buy 3000 at a time. Berry's if you want convenience. MBC if if you like cast.

noylj
March 13, 2012, 12:46 AM
Zero (both jacketed and swaged): I think Powder Valley is doing the best job trying to keep the prices down.
Montana Gold: Why would you NOT want to buy 3000 or more excellent jacketed bullets? If you don't like them, wait a year and make a profit selling them.
Precision Delta: a good source for jacketed and swaged, but they are going up in price. For PD, you need to place an order totally 2000 of each type of bullet you want and 6000 total bullets for "best" discount.
Bayou Bullets or Precision Bullets: moly/poly-koted bullets. Precision are precisely swaged and will be more expensive as swaging is not as "productive" as casting (and you have to buy the lead alloy in "wire" spools rather than ingots). Bayou are cast and are pretty much uniformly liked and Donny is great to deal with.
If you don't need a "hard" alloy, mastercastbullets.com has excellent pricing on 12 BHN bullets (I assume the alloy is less expensive), which--in the '70s when I started casting--were considered rather hard. If you call, you can tell Mike what you want and see what he can do for you.
Support the vendors you get good products/service with and let the forums know.

Henry45
March 13, 2012, 11:51 AM
Just got a bulk shipment from James at Zcast. Excellent service great prices. Bullets look great, can't wait to load em up!! I'll be ordering again tomorrow.

av8usn
March 19, 2012, 05:36 PM
I am ordering some Bayou Bullets, 147 grain 9mm. I have been watching them at matches and everyone using them said they are clean, accurate and price competitive.

dnite
March 19, 2012, 06:52 PM
http://www.thebulletworks.net/

Nice cast and plated.
dk

bkundingerii
March 28, 2012, 08:31 PM
I bought some 124 GN precision delta FMJ 9mm and want to load them with titegroup. Anyone have any good load data (powder weight, OAL, etc.). Any help would be much appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bulk Pistol Bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!