Red Brush Rifle Range, Newburgh, Indiana

PDA

loki.fish
January 31, 2012, 05:21 PM
Are there any THR members that are a member with this gun range? I can't get in touch with the VP and I do not know anybody that is a member here. Been trying to join for 6 months. It'd be so much easier if I didn't have to work during their once a month meetings.

If you enjoyed reading about "Red Brush Rifle Range, Newburgh, Indiana" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ignition Override
February 1, 2012, 05:20 AM
If that is the club that is very close to the train tracks, and allows you to use any target, then it should be the one which my brother belongs to.

I've twice been to his range, and the name Newburgh looks familiar from several months ago during the drive. Have you dropped by there on a weekend etc to try and wave a member over to the fence (the gate has a combo lock), or could it be a different club?

At my brother's club, it is always enjoyable to watch guys from a local company (Alliance Arms?) test a prototype for a fully-automatic Saiga 12.
I just left J. a message and asked him to check this forum when he gets a chance. If he sees it, he might try to 'pm' you, if it is authorized.

loki.fish
February 1, 2012, 11:09 PM
I finally got a hold of somebody, thank you though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Red Brush Rifle Range, Newburgh, Indiana" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!