Went shooting this weekend and had so much fun!

PDA

SpringfieldArmoryXD
February 7, 2012, 02:44 PM
I went shooting this weekend and I had a blast! I got to try out my new 15-22 on a steel target and it made for a really fun time! If you've been thinking about getting out and shooting sometime all I can say is "just do it!" I did and had a blast. I filmed my outing and tried to make a production out of it. Take a look, maybe it will inspire you to get out there and shoot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9cOWRdzUlY

If you enjoyed reading about "Went shooting this weekend and had so much fun!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LoonWulf
February 7, 2012, 03:10 PM
I want one of those :D, Ive been shooting a car rotors lately, those are entertaining, but they break after a few hits from a larger rifle :(
That was a pretty good video also.

SpringfieldArmoryXD
February 7, 2012, 06:31 PM
Thanks Wulf! I had a lot of fun doing it

TheHighRoadDude
February 8, 2012, 12:03 AM
That really was a nice video, thanks for sharing

BemidjiDweller
February 8, 2012, 12:15 AM
Nice vid, love the banjo's.

jpwilly
February 8, 2012, 12:58 AM
Good job with the video! Very nice compared to a lot of what is out there!

Geno
February 8, 2012, 08:12 AM
Good shooting and a fun video to watch. Definitely impressive sound quality. Thanks for sharing.

Geno

ultradoc
February 8, 2012, 08:46 AM
Enjoyed the scenery and music. Was hoping to see more of the weapons but other than that it was pretty good.

SpringfieldArmoryXD
February 8, 2012, 03:52 PM
Thanks guys! Next time I need to take a new shooter with me and teach them properly how much fun it can be to recreationally shoot

If you enjoyed reading about "Went shooting this weekend and had so much fun!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!