Gunzilla

PDA

gunnie61
February 7, 2012, 07:10 PM
I was just at a huge sprortsmans show in harrisburg pa.. and there was a vendor selling gunzilla, it is a gun cleaner/lubricant and said to be the cats ass... well i bought a small bottle of it (only $6) just to try it out...i have not used it yet but i was wondering if anyone is here has used it and if it is really as good as they say it is???

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunzilla" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
beatledog7
February 7, 2012, 11:36 PM
I like it a lot; does everything I used to do with about a dozen other products and is even edible.

I use it for bores, actions, slides, wood stocks, leather, lubing my press, cleaning dies--just about everything. I have not needed to try it yet on a copper-fouled bore, but it's purported to work on that as well.

The only thing I haven't used it for is lubing cases, and I'm not saying you should do this, but I just might try it next time I have to size some .223 Rem.

drsfmd
February 8, 2012, 10:18 AM
How many snakes does it take to make a bottle?

psyopspec
February 8, 2012, 10:29 AM
I've been using it for about 5 years. Like it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunzilla" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!