VINTAGE LEE LOADER for 38 SPECIAL and 357

PDA

george29
February 11, 2012, 06:59 PM
What is the difference between the Lee Vintage Loader (1969) and the Lee Classic Loader (found at Midway)?

Given the choice, which would you buy and why?

I tend to view certain older mechanical instruments as better due to the mentality back then of making quality vs making quantity. I would trust either LEE product but wonder which is better, a used LEE or a new LEE.

BTW, I am talking about the travel sized loader that comes in a small plastic case.

If you enjoyed reading about "VINTAGE LEE LOADER for 38 SPECIAL and 357" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kingmt
February 11, 2012, 07:12 PM
Ether would be fine for me as far as using but the vintage my be preferred as far as a collector.

FROGO207
February 11, 2012, 09:49 PM
Previous poster said it well. The only thing would be the current one would have a guarantee with it for a time. Most of the Lee products are the same whether old or new unless they have design improvements as such the loaders are the same but for the current load data provided on the sheet.

If you enjoyed reading about "VINTAGE LEE LOADER for 38 SPECIAL and 357" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!