Thread links don't shift color

PDA

riverdog
December 27, 2002, 10:15 AM
like they do on most sites to show which threads you've visted. Is my set-up wrong or do the visited links not change color on THR. Thanks, it's still a great site.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thread links don't shift color" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
762x51
December 27, 2002, 11:02 AM
I posted about this the other day. Don't worry....you arent the only one. ;)

Ebbtide
January 1, 2003, 11:14 PM
EDIT:

I see this has been discussed elsewhere.

Dennis Olson
January 2, 2003, 08:01 PM
This issue is a 10 second fix. I hope they do it soon....

TheBluesMan
January 2, 2003, 08:11 PM
Dennis,

I don't believe that it is a 10 second fix. (that would imply that it is a part of the software's options) I think that it may need to be a hack to the software code.

If you know how to fix it, please email or PM me with the details. I would greatly appreciate it. :)

-Dave

Dennis Olson
January 2, 2003, 08:14 PM
Hiya. I am the owner/webmaster of http://www.timebomb2000.com (which also runs on vBulletin). I not only deal with the vB software daily, but also admin the two servers that run the site.

PM on the way with full details. It really IS a 10 second fix... ;)

TheBluesMan
January 2, 2003, 08:35 PM
Thank you very much, Dennis! :)

Derek Zeanah
January 2, 2003, 09:22 PM
Ah -- as the guy who modifies the templates I could agree that it's a quick fix. But as for designing a new color scheme that everyone's happy with...well...

That's what we're waiting on. :)

Dennis Olson
January 2, 2003, 09:30 PM
Hi Derek. That code can be applied to any STYLE you decide on. BTW, don't hold your breath about the color scheme, because it took a YEAR for the members to settle on my current one, and if I change it, they have a collective stroke.

I suggest a "test forum" which uses a style of its own. You can tweak that style and let people see the forum, all without impacting the "production environment"...

heh heh....

If you enjoyed reading about "Thread links don't shift color" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!