Vd present

PDA

theicemanmpls
February 15, 2012, 10:38 AM
Couple weeks ago, I asked the Mrs if she would like an apple I-pad. All the engineer techo-geeks in her department carry them. She is also an engineer.
I thought, what the heck, what a VD gift. When I asked, she said no way.

So on Monday, I took her to her favorite restaurant, and she ordered her favorite dish.

Yesterday, I bought myself a very nice S&W wheel gun. A .22 Model 18 Combat Masterpiece.

It is heavy, and the balance is just perfect. The trigger is unbelievable.
A high of the 40's the weather boy says. So I am off to the range soon.

I have not a clue how to post a picture on here.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson2/upload/images/firearms/zoom_lg/150478_01_lg.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Vd present" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Standing Wolf
February 15, 2012, 12:13 PM
Yesterday, I bought myself a very nice S&W wheel gun. A .22 Model 18 Combat Masterpiece.

If you take her to the range and let her shoot that one, try not to be surprised if she decides you really meant to buy it for her.

armoredman
February 15, 2012, 12:16 PM
So you asked her if she'd like an I-Pad, she said no, so you bought yourself a revolver. But you did buy her dinner. Brave, brave man. I bought my wife a flatscreen HD TV. :D Lasts longer, (I hope), than flowers.

Dnaltrop
February 15, 2012, 12:23 PM
Well this is certainly better than what I thought would be contained in the post from reading the title...

VD makes a horrible gift!

Congrats on the pistol though.

Make an account with one of the free photo-sharing/storage sites like Photobucket, and they give you image tag links you can paste.

bikerdoc
February 15, 2012, 03:03 PM
I asked my wife if she wanted a gun, or another diamond ring. She said both.
Next year no choices.

If you enjoyed reading about "Vd present" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!