Universal Tactical Attachment For Glock

PDA

sigpro
February 19, 2012, 05:45 AM
The perfect gift for the man who has everything (except a holster). I guess it's no stupider than acid washed jeans. Only costs 495 Dollars or Shekels or what ever the Israelis use for money. Sorry if this has been posted before.

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/store/rail_systems/p226.jpg

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/store/side_arm-accessories/p28.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Universal Tactical Attachment For Glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LJ-MosinFreak-Buck
February 19, 2012, 05:50 AM
That is actually kinda cool lol. Too bad I'd never do that.

RX-178
February 19, 2012, 07:00 AM
Wow.

I would take a gripshot holster over that.

JSpear
February 19, 2012, 12:33 PM
??!!??, interesting?!

2wheels
February 19, 2012, 12:40 PM
Put one of those pistol bayonets on the Glock, you're good to go!

Unlike an underbarrel mounted shotgun that you'd use mainly for specialty rounds like door breachers, I don't get the point... If my AR works and still has ammo, the Glock is pointless. If my AR doesn't work or is out of ammo, I want my sidearm by itself, having an AR on top of it would only get in the way.

armarsh
February 19, 2012, 12:41 PM
What purpose does this serve? Does it co-witness with the AR sights so you can shoot it accurately?

Enachos
February 19, 2012, 09:43 PM
Would that make the glock an NFA item? Just wondering since there is a buttstock on the AR...

cbrgator
February 19, 2012, 09:55 PM
I too see no purpose for that. Not to mention how uncomfortably front heavy that would make my AR.

Prince Yamato
February 19, 2012, 10:51 PM
It makes your Glock an sbr.

Geneseo1911
February 19, 2012, 11:11 PM
So that's what that hole's for....

If you enjoyed reading about "Universal Tactical Attachment For Glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!