Anyone have a favorite source for EPP Ultra-Gamer BigLubes?

PDA

ClemBert
February 19, 2012, 11:05 PM
I use Mark Whyte sometimes and his product is very good. I've also used Dash Caliber in the past too and his product is very good but Dash Caliber has moved onto other adventures other than bullet casting. I was just wondering if anyone had a favorite source for the Ultra-Gamer BigLube bullets. Or perhaps, you have a favorite source for other BigLube bullets you'd like to share. I'm not into casting my own just yet...thus my question. Thanks in advance!

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have a favorite source for EPP Ultra-Gamer BigLubes?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ClemBert
February 23, 2012, 06:31 PM
Any one, any one? Bueller....Bueller.....

Foto Joe
February 26, 2012, 10:31 AM
I guess we're about the only ones who have discovered these little gems, it just means more bullets for us!!

I had to go back to work and I'm now 50 miles from the nearest range so it's gonna be a while before I can run myself out of lead. When I do I'll probably order from Whyte unless somebody else posts a response to this with a better idea.

Prairie Dawg
February 26, 2012, 12:24 PM
I use both Mark & Dash.
One shooter I know bought a mold & had a local caster cast them for him.
He sizes & lubes them himself.
That's another way to go.
--Dawg

Majes
April 11, 2012, 02:33 PM
Foto Joe recommended Mark Whyte to me and I've bought from him. I spoke with him and he does consider casting to be a kinda part time when he gets a chance thing, so keep that in mind.

Very nice feller too.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have a favorite source for EPP Ultra-Gamer BigLubes?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!