LNL Case feeder & Primed Brass

PDA

ferggie
February 22, 2012, 03:03 PM
Anyone know of issues using the LNL Case Feeder with brass that has been hand primed? I don't trust the auto-prime on the LNL so I hand prime and inspect all my brass prior to reloading on the LNL.

If you enjoyed reading about "LNL Case feeder & Primed Brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tly999
February 22, 2012, 03:25 PM
I have done it since I bought my LNL 6 month ago, probably 3000+ rounds, and have never had a problem.

atblis
February 22, 2012, 04:15 PM
I know that Dillon has commented that it's not an issue. Probably applicable to the LNL as well.

Blue68f100
February 22, 2012, 09:48 PM
Should not be a problem. Ever thing is plastic and noting to hit the primers. But doing it off the press kinds of defeats the progressive process.

Walkalong
February 23, 2012, 07:22 AM
Besides, your primers are below flush, right..... :)

Bowfishrp
February 23, 2012, 09:13 AM
Well I have been doing it that way for about 4 years. After breaking at least 4 handles on my Lee hand-primer I decided its time to use the LNL to prime since thats what its for.

If you enjoyed reading about "LNL Case feeder & Primed Brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!