WA members - range day?

PDA

leadcounsel
February 22, 2012, 06:51 PM
Any members local to the greater Tacoma area interested in meeting and going to the range. Range is in Graham, and my treat for the range use. I'm a member and can bring guests. Range is a nice range with rifle, pistol and shotgun. Covered shooting lanes. I'm free for the next week to meet up.

PM me or post here. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "WA members - range day?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Old Dog
February 24, 2012, 02:49 AM
Would love to, but I'm gonna be out of the area for the foreseeable next few weeks. Hope some of the members feel like getting together ...

cyclopsshooter
February 24, 2012, 02:59 AM
Dangit, wrong side of the mountains

leadcounsel
February 27, 2012, 09:57 PM
I'm new to the area and in the Army. I live in Spanaway and am a member of the Paul Bunyan club off Meridian in Puyallup. I'm looking to meet some local folks in the community and figured that since I can bring a range guest for free, I'd open the invite.

The range is a nice range, out doors and covered shooting spots for pistol, rifle and shotgun. Rifle is up to 200 yards typically and pistol I think is 50 yards.

Contact me if you're ever interested and we can meet up and I can bring you in for free as my guest.
I just ask that you follow the rules and be on your best behavior while there. One odd rule they have is that you can only load your magazines to 8 rounds.

Serenity
February 27, 2012, 11:13 PM
I'd love to, but wrong side of the mountains here, too

crazysccrmd
February 27, 2012, 11:34 PM
Since both you are military why don't you just use Range 15 on post? I just went there for the first time and was very pleased with it. $5.50 for military ID holders and was ran very well and safely. Rifle out to 300, with berms for targets at 25/50/100/200/300 plus a couple steel silhouettes at 300. You also don't have to have your firearms registered on post (which I didn't want to do) since you don't enter the cantonment area when coming from East Gate road.

spikedzombies
February 27, 2012, 11:51 PM
Sorry I go to tacoma sportsmans club, membership has its advantages

"Sent while riding my purple unicorn bareback through the clouds"

donny640
February 28, 2012, 12:03 AM
Hi leadcouncel
I am also a member of the range in Graham. Maybe if our schedules work out we could meet up.

Don Swanstrom

leadcounsel
February 28, 2012, 12:24 AM
Since both you are military why don't you just use Range 15 on post? I just went there for the first time and was very pleased with it. $5.50 for military ID holders and was ran very well and safely. Rifle out to 300, with berms for targets at 25/50/100/200/300 plus a couple steel silhouettes at 300. You also don't have to have your firearms registered on post (which I didn't want to do) since you don't enter the cantonment area when coming from East Gate road.

There are MANY reasons. Registering EVERY gun - no thanks. I live closer to the private range than to base. And my private range is open 365 whereas base is only open limited hours on the weekend. MUCH more convenient and less of a hassle to go to a private range.

kd7nqb
February 28, 2012, 11:12 AM
I am a member of TSC but actually live about 3min from Paul Bunyan and have never shot there. I would LOVE to get inside to see what its like. PM me and we will set up a time.

silvermane_1
March 1, 2012, 01:21 AM
hey are any of you folks from SGN?

If you enjoyed reading about "WA members - range day?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!