I was in Academy in Katy Texas

PDA

gmh1013
February 25, 2012, 02:59 AM
This past W-E and was talking with a guy working the guns and ammo and noticed most of the pistols were cleared out and lots of shotguns etc...
I asked him what gives and he people are worried about Dec 21 2012 and are stocking up on pistols and rifles etc.
This kinda surprised me ...I guess the press/TV is playing this EOW thing and
people are scared.
I hope ammo does not sell out like for years ago.:cuss:
Maybe I better stock up on ammo now

If you enjoyed reading about "I was in Academy in Katy Texas" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Certaindeaf
February 25, 2012, 03:09 AM
I heard that this morning they had a run on those new Nike shoes. People buy stuff I guess.

PabloJ
February 25, 2012, 06:37 AM
What is going to happen on December 21, 20012.....did "Joe Average" finally figure out that having different individual in "Big House" being told what to do by same people as the one replaced constitutes no change at all?

dev_null
February 25, 2012, 12:24 PM
Do these people think that Quetzalcoatl is coming back at the head of an army of zombies or something?

armoredman
February 25, 2012, 02:28 PM
Ooh, Aztec zombies, a whole new genre of movies and video games...

JShirley
February 25, 2012, 02:33 PM
Nowhere to go from here...

If you enjoyed reading about "I was in Academy in Katy Texas" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!