Who makes the longest lasting cr2032 batteries for firearm accessories?

PDA

R.W.Dale
February 26, 2012, 03:21 AM
Normally I get all these I'll ever use out of the musical Xmas cards we end up throwing away after the holiday.

But now that I have a set of CTC grips on my carry gun I will be buying and replacing them fairly often. I'm sure you guys have a preferred brand you can recommend for longevity so please chime in.

As a side question just how often do you replace the batteries in a firearm accessory that's not activity used for extended periods?

posted via tapatalk using android.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who makes the longest lasting cr2032 batteries for firearm accessories?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Canuck-IL
February 26, 2012, 07:14 AM
I've used Duracell most often and been quite satisfied with the performance. I also use their LR44 in a few calipers. The 2032s are in a pair of red dots used for BE approximately weekly ... on time would be an hour most weeks up to 3 hours for several extended matches per year.

Rarely have I had one crap out in use - I change them annually at the start of the season.
/Bryan

NCsmitty
February 26, 2012, 11:31 AM
It's hard to beat the deals on ebay when buying quatities. Those lithium cells last quite a while. I've used the cheap chinese versions and the Energizer brands and found little difference to choose for longevity. I make sure to get free shipping, regardless.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=cr2032+batteries&_sacat=See-All-Categories

NCsmitty

langenc
February 26, 2012, 12:46 PM
Mine lasted well in red dot till I forgot to turn it off.

kimbernut
February 26, 2012, 12:50 PM
Between Duracell and Energizer I've seen little if any difference. Cheaper ones don't last long at all.

bandur60
February 27, 2012, 08:21 PM
Heed well the words in post #4, more probably die that way than are ever killed in actual use. Don't ask how I know....

If you enjoyed reading about "Who makes the longest lasting cr2032 batteries for firearm accessories?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!