HK USP 9mm IWB

PDA

Storz
February 27, 2012, 08:34 AM
Anyone CCW a fullsize USP 9mm? I found one local for a great price and am thinking of picking it up for occasional carry, I prefer IWB and have had great luck with the Supertuck in the past. I've done some research and its only marginally larger than a G19 which seems to be a popular carry piece.

Thoughts?

If you enjoyed reading about "HK USP 9mm IWB" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Onmilo
February 27, 2012, 10:07 PM
Buy your pants and belt 2 sizes larger,( ie if 36" buy 38") than you normally wear & you won't have a problem IWB carrying a USP. HTH

FMF Doc
February 27, 2012, 10:35 PM
It is an excellent hand gun, and if you can get it for a great price, I would find a way to make it work. I have frequently told people that I used to carry and M9A1 concealed in the service, uniform and plain clothes. I am only 5'7" and 165lbs. You can make it work if you want to. Good luck!

If you enjoyed reading about "HK USP 9mm IWB" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!