Rock River Arms Shipping

PDA

GCMkc
February 28, 2012, 04:45 PM
Just curious if anyone who has ordered from Rock River Arms website could tell me which shipping company do they use? I'm like a dog chasing a car whenever I see a FedEx or UPS truck drive by my house. Or do they use USPS? Thanks in advance guys!

If you enjoyed reading about "Rock River Arms Shipping" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hardluk1
February 28, 2012, 04:49 PM
Small items only and they came US Mail. Call and ask them what they use and if you have an option.

GCMkc
February 28, 2012, 04:53 PM
I ordered a barrel assembly. So I guess it will be US Mail. Please get here soon!

ApacheCoTodd
February 28, 2012, 05:23 PM
I can picture you bouncing with anticipation with the passing of each possible form of delivery vehicle then returning all hang-dog to your front porch in disappointment as they pass by.

In our very busy shipping past with RRA it had always been exclusively UPS but I should think they'd let you know about yours with a phone call.

D94R
February 29, 2012, 11:19 AM
My upper came UPS, this was in 08 though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rock River Arms Shipping" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!