EOTech with Aimpoint Magnifier?

PDA

.Scarecrow.
March 1, 2012, 05:00 PM
The Aimpoint Magnifier is lighter weight than the EOTech one and I was wondering if it would work the same behind an EOTech sight. It looks kind of like it has a smaller FOV, Let me know what you guys think

If you enjoyed reading about "EOTech with Aimpoint Magnifier?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jenrick
March 1, 2012, 07:52 PM
They'll work just fine. LaRue sold the old spotting scopes from WOMBAT anti-tank launchers as a 2.5x magnifiers for a while. Sucker works just fine behind an EOTech as well. With the way an EOTech works, pretty much anything will work behind them. For grins I put my EOTech on the rail in front of my ACOG, shows up just fine (though HUGE).

-Jenrick

Ar180shooter
March 1, 2012, 08:02 PM
They'll work just fine. LaRue sold the old spotting scopes from WOMBAT anti-tank launchers as a 2.5x magnifiers for a while. Sucker works just fine behind an EOTech as well. With the way an EOTech works, pretty much anything will work behind them. For grins I put my EOTech on the rail in front of my ACOG, shows up just fine (though HUGE).

-Jenrick
Bwahaha! :D

I tried that with my ACOG and Aimpoint too. :p

If you enjoyed reading about "EOTech with Aimpoint Magnifier?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!