"Enemies Foreign and Domestic" now available FREE for kindle

PDA

Monster Zero
March 1, 2012, 06:14 PM
I happened to get word that the book "Enemies Foreign and Domestic", written by former US Navy Seal officer Matt Bracken is now available for kindle.

I wanted to get the word out to everyone here who wouldn't want to miss out - I hope I got the right forum for it. (If I didn't, can someone please relocate this thread to the correct one?)

Check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004JF4L98/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

Enjoy!

If you enjoyed reading about ""Enemies Foreign and Domestic" now available FREE for kindle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr.Rob
March 2, 2012, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the heads up its a FREE download at the moment, not just 'available.'

psyopspec
March 2, 2012, 09:16 AM
I don't have the time or the expertise for a full review, but for any who hasn't picked it up, I thought Mr. Bracken's Enemies trilogy was worth the read. I'd place it alongside Boston T. Party's Molon Labe, though grittier at times, for enjoyment. The one posted above is the first in the series, and was my personal favorite.

silverking
March 3, 2012, 12:44 PM
Got it! Thanks for the heads up!

loganb
March 3, 2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up, added another book to the kindle that I'm wanting to find time to read

8654Maine
March 3, 2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks. Another on the list.

chris in va
March 4, 2012, 03:50 AM
Got it, thanks. My friend's Fire is slowly filling with gun related books.:D

Stevie-Ray
March 4, 2012, 03:02 PM
Crap my Kindle's dead. Charging in a hurry, thanks!

pingpingping
March 4, 2012, 08:18 PM
Sweet! Just loaded the Kindle app for android and free book for my upcoming vacation...thanks for the heads up!

awgrizzly
March 5, 2012, 12:48 AM
Got it... thank you very much for the heads up.

If you enjoyed reading about ""Enemies Foreign and Domestic" now available FREE for kindle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!