Black Death Target Info

PDA

gadawg31
March 2, 2012, 12:38 PM
Hey everyone. I was recently introduced to the Black Death Target Challenge and my boys (9 & 5) and I are going this weekend to try it out. One question; does anyone have the address or the location to post/send in your targets? I have searched all over the web for an official website, but nothing or is this something for each local gun club bragging rights. My 5yr old is really excited about shooting in general, but he really wants to beat his brother. Anyone have some info, please send it my way. Thanks.

JD

If you enjoyed reading about "Black Death Target Info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sergeant Sabre
March 2, 2012, 07:10 PM
I had to google this to figure out what you were talking about. From what I see, it's just a really difficult target-shooting game somebody came up with. It does not appear to be an actual, organized "challenge" where you would send your target in somewhere.

68wj
March 2, 2012, 07:52 PM
It was used in the rimfire match last year some time. That month is over though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Black Death Target Info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!