Breed Group Buy

PDA

CWL
March 9, 2012, 02:00 AM
I'd get a THR Forum Knife if we had one, but I know how much of a PITA it would be to organize, collect money, distribute ... and then have to hold a few people's hands when they bitch & moan about pointless little issues... it'll be a thankless task!

If this is too many, I'd love it if HSO organized another custom knife group purchase... wonder if Kim Breed is still willing? ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Breed Group Buy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CWL
March 9, 2012, 03:10 AM
I'd be down for that!

CWL
March 9, 2012, 11:37 PM
How about a picture of the knife? Also, how many for the order, and price including shipping?

If Kim is willing to make it and hso willing to shepherd it, should we create a sign-up list to get this going?

I'm definitely in!

hso
March 10, 2012, 12:21 AM
Ok, until a we come up with a Forum knife (I'm embarrassed I forgot about ProTech), I'll organized another group buy.

I'll set up with Kim and Gary to offer some knives that ya'll can order directly from them since I'm so busy these days (just got off the plane from San Antonio and fly back out Wed. for Va. Beach and then Sun. for San Diego, Santa Barbara, Oakland with Kuwait looming in ... June:banghead:)

John already has a tested pattern from Kim and Gary has a couple that I've tested so we already know the knives we'll want to offer and how good they are. Kim has a brilliant little necker that John is carrying in Afghanistan so that would be in the offering.

JShirley
March 10, 2012, 07:15 AM
This is what the Breed looks like. (The larger one to the right.) The original was ordered for my OIC.

Just under 3" blade. Great size, big enough for most tasks, small enough to carry well.

Let me stress again that this would be a GROUP BUY, not a "THR Forum Knife".

JShirley
March 11, 2012, 04:49 AM
I don't have access to the larger Breed for a while (it's at LNK), but I can post pics of the smaller Breed next to known objects, for reference. I gave the smaller Breeds to the three NCOs I currently have on my team. :)

John

45bthompson
March 11, 2012, 05:57 AM
I'd be in on this if available. Hey JS, what providence are you in? I was in ghazni back in 06/07 then helmand 09/10.

JShirley
March 11, 2012, 06:10 AM
I'm up in RC North now (well, usually- I'm in BAF because the weather changed. Was here for an OIC huddle).

I was in Helmand when I first got here. I was at Camp Phoenix, and then got pushed out to Firebase Tagab when I was here 06-07.

45bthompson
March 11, 2012, 06:48 AM
I expected KAF to be like BAF and was not impressed when we finally landed there. The whole place smells like crap cause of that lake of feces. I heard they were dozing it all out though. Is the Koran mess subsiding? Looked hectic on TV.

JShirley
March 11, 2012, 07:56 AM
I don't want to hijack too much, so PM sent.

hso
March 11, 2012, 06:27 PM
Kim has agreed to participate in the Group Buy. Details to folow.

kim breed
March 12, 2012, 08:45 AM
Getting ready to make some up for photos. Hey John, watching your 6 ??

JShirley
March 12, 2012, 09:03 AM
Kim!

Excellent to see you. Yes, sir, MSG.

Fred Fuller
March 12, 2012, 10:29 AM
Welcome aboard - good to have you here (even if we did have to talk about you to make it happen :D).

Looking forward to another one with your name on it - my wife stole the last one. This time I'll have to get two...

hso
March 12, 2012, 12:28 PM
Well, speak of the Devil...:evil:

Ok, buddy, when you get those pics of the skeleton neckers and some pricing we can get this party started! Tell Gary he'd better chime in or he'll miss the bus and have to get his own thread. I'd like to see pics of his updated version of the 4-finger knives I posted earlier.

BTW, those of you that don't know Kim and Gary's work are going to get a kick outa this! He and Gary are retired 5th Group guys that decided that wasn't hard enough of a life so they took up making knives. They've instructed at the ABS Youth Hammer-Ins (working with my daughter the last time) and had a couple of videos on forging out. Kim writes for Blade Magazine and others conducting T&E on goodies you wish you had. Gary's going for his ABS Master Smith soon.

I asked Kim to sign up just so ya'll can get in on this Group Buy since I'm running all over the place and don't have the time to put in.

Yo Mama
March 12, 2012, 06:24 PM
I think a necker size is perfect, and I look forward to being in on this!

Gordon
March 12, 2012, 07:00 PM
I want one of those neckers, they look great!

hso
March 13, 2012, 08:40 PM
Details -

Kim will charge $25.00 for the small and $50.00 for the larger neckers out of differentially heat treated 1095 steel.
They come in the depicted kydex sheath.
Shipping depends upon how you want them sent.
Money Order or other non credit card/electronic payment.
Contact Kim for ordering.

Production teaser pics of Kim working on neckers today.

Nullcone
March 13, 2012, 10:51 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but are those sheaths simple friction ones or do they have little RE magnets in them?

Fat_46
March 13, 2012, 11:19 PM
I am so in for the large necker. I have Kim's Damascus Tanto from a previous group buy, but can't bear to use it.

The necker? I hope to have some pictures of it under heavy use!

jbkebert
March 13, 2012, 11:26 PM
Sent my pm. for one

sidheshooter
March 14, 2012, 12:44 AM
Thanks for organizing. I'm in.

JShirley
March 14, 2012, 04:01 AM
Nullcone,

They're friction fit.

kim breed
March 14, 2012, 08:42 AM
Just a standard kydex sheath. Knife won't fall out as I make them a little on the tight side. Better tight than loose. Anyways, all of my knives are warranted to include my sheaths.

kim breed
March 14, 2012, 08:47 AM
Just grinding away to get a great knife at a very good price. See Group buy for more info:

Gordon
March 14, 2012, 10:21 AM
Why did you have to do that? I thought "self , a little necker might be nice" now the brain sees that larger nasty looking slicer and the mouth waters !:evil:
Of COURSE I want the larger necker!

Brian Williams
March 14, 2012, 10:32 AM
I want one of the big ones, gotta check with the Mrs.http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=160954&d=1331729216

hso
March 14, 2012, 10:49 AM
Magnet not needed. Sheath like good kydex holster, molded to the individual knife to fit the angles and curves to form a spring grip. I have 2 of these and you can sling them around ant the knives don't pop out.

hso
March 14, 2012, 11:33 AM
Ahhh, the money shot!

(Lord forgive me, I should be ashamed.:evil:)

Yo Mama
March 14, 2012, 11:59 AM
Kim, will the 1095 rust without a coating?

Also, can there be any engraving options?

Beautiful knife, definately getting the cash together for the bigger one.

And a big thanks for doing this!

hso
March 14, 2012, 01:46 PM
1095 is carbon steel so if you don't patina and protect it you'll see rust. I use White Lightning on mine.

I'm sure you can pay Kim extra to take it out for engraving, but that's the sort of thing you should find a local trophy or jewelry shop to do.

CWL
March 14, 2012, 03:30 PM
What a great Group Buy that I didn't help to organize!

I've already emailed my order to Kim, but the pricing knocks me over. Anyone who does not get into this will kick themselves later.

I really like my damascus tanto that I bought in an earlier Kim Breed group buy. I asked for wood scales to be added -thinking they'd be simple wood, but Kim used some beautiful knotted root material that I first thought was mammoth tooth. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Fat_46
March 14, 2012, 06:34 PM
I promised myself I wouldnt buy a new gun or knife this year, as I've booked a SoDak muiie hunt for the fall, then got drawn for first season turkey in MN after 5 unsuccessful draws. Then this pops up. If you're on the fence at all let me push you. Kim's knives are things of beauty. I'll also add that in the knife world, EVERYONE knows who Kim is, but not that many ever get a chance to own one of his works. I'm already in for the larger one, and am starting to think my daughter needs the smaller one. Of course I'll hang on to it for her until she gets a little older. ;-)

hso
March 14, 2012, 08:32 PM
F46,

My daughter already has one of "Uncle Kim's" little neckers.

Fat_46
March 14, 2012, 09:46 PM
Hso - you do realize you're an enabler, right?

hso
March 14, 2012, 09:52 PM
You say that like it is a bad thing.

Ohhh, I almost forgot...Ethan Becker joined THR today.

jbkebert
March 14, 2012, 09:59 PM
You had to post the pic of the larger version. Right after I got the money order for the small one. Sure make me want to go get another MO dang you.:)

Yo Mama
March 14, 2012, 10:26 PM
So are there 2 group buys now? I'm confused! :cool:

G.WHEELERKNIVES
March 14, 2012, 10:31 PM
LOL that is not so bad a thing I think I stay confused all the time, with Friends like KIm and HSO:banghead:

I am going to start up a new thread on my 2 blades and not get anyone else confused...

Yo Mama
March 14, 2012, 10:44 PM
nice pair!

hso, been wanting to force a patina, now I get my chance!

Yo Mama
March 14, 2012, 10:45 PM
Kim, PM sent, thanks

hso
March 15, 2012, 12:39 AM
So are there 2 group buys now? I'm confused!

Nothing new there. ;)

The original idea is that Kim would offer 2 knives and Gary would offer 2 for a large Group Buy opportunity for THR members. That way we cover a price range from $25 to $250 and style from minimalist necker to full mortise tang clip or drop point micarta grip with guards. We need two Group Buys to reduce confusion.

Kim's offering a small and a medium 1095 tool steel necker as seen with kydex neck sheath for $25 for the small and $50 for the medium.
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=160954&d=1331729216

Gary's are in his thread.

So, there it is. A huge opportunity for members to pick from 4 different knives (or buy all 4) from a couple of respected knife makers that others here have bought from here before and have endorsed their work.

kim breed
March 15, 2012, 08:32 AM
Shipping will be $6.00 via priority mail.

dogmush
March 15, 2012, 10:43 AM
Cool, I need a necker.

PM sent.

50 Shooter
March 15, 2012, 11:30 PM
So how do I get on the list for one of the big knives that Kim is making? Or just put me down for one, can we get info on where to send money.

JShirley
March 15, 2012, 11:50 PM
Just PM Kim.

John

50 Shooter
March 16, 2012, 12:40 AM
Thanks John.

hso
March 16, 2012, 07:47 PM
If you want any of the knives shown made by Gary or Kim just PM them. They're busy making knives so you may not get an acknowledgement for a day or so, but they'll get back to you.

sidheshooter
March 16, 2012, 07:59 PM
PMing is so 3 days ago. The check to Kim is already long gone...

;)

hso
March 16, 2012, 09:41 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=161121&d=1331948225

Dangit, Kim! Now I have to spend some more money.

Between you and Gary I'm not going to have enough money to take to Blade this year.

JShirley
March 17, 2012, 01:30 AM
I don't even like stag, but that's beautiful.

hso
March 17, 2012, 02:08 AM
Wellllll, I wouldn't call it "beautiful", but then it could get there with a different finish to the steel real easy. Dangit, I'm going to have to stop payment on the kid's braces.:evil:

JShirley
March 17, 2012, 03:17 AM
It's beautiful, dammit (though I still like micarta better). And blades no longer than 3" can go on military flights in theater. :)

kim breed
March 19, 2012, 08:11 AM
Three order came in and will go out tomorrow. waiting on snail mail.
a big THANK YOU to everyone who placed an order.
Looking foward to your comments on my knives. These knives are warranted for as long as I'm alive so please use the heck out of them...

CWL
March 19, 2012, 05:41 PM
Hi Kim,

I sent you an email last week for my order but never heard back, don't know if you got it, so I sent you a new PM.

Please let me know if you got it so i can send payment.

Thanks!

RTR_RTR
March 20, 2012, 02:08 PM
Kim, are you still accepting orders?

Yo Mama
March 20, 2012, 03:21 PM
I hope so, sent check yesterday Kim.

CWL
March 20, 2012, 04:40 PM
So Kim contacted you and gave his mailing address?

Yo Mama
March 20, 2012, 09:00 PM
Yes, sent you a PM now.

kim breed
March 21, 2012, 08:15 AM
If you want a knife just pm me
and I will pm u price and my address.
Doing knives for Blade Show, Military, and Group buy. only check pms in the early am. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks

Brian Williams
March 21, 2012, 11:36 AM
Is there a Drop Dead date for either of these deals?

hso
March 21, 2012, 07:04 PM
Brian, et al,

I'll turn this off here in another couple of weeks since Kim and Gary are taking orders and shipping knives, but Gary and Kim will decide when they want to respond to a PM and say, "Sorry, boats gone on that price, but they're only $XXX now".

As a reminder to members who get anxious about not hearing from Kim or Gary, these guys aren't on the forum every day and aren't running a retail operation where they're shipping knives sitting on the shelf out to interested parties. They're actually taking steel billets and turning them into finished knives. This is true American craftsmanship and that takes a little more time than Amazon to deliver. You have to change your paradigm about what's involved in the transaction a little.

rjrivero
March 21, 2012, 09:00 PM
Well. I guess I have to re-budget my shooting supplies now. ;) Thanks all involved! Check sent for a medium necker.....or maybe two.

Yo Mama
March 21, 2012, 09:13 PM
As a reminder to members who get anxious about not hearing from Kim or Gary, these guys aren't on the forum every day and aren't running a retail operation where they're shipping knives sitting on the shelf out to interested parties. They're actually taking steel billets and turning them into finished knives. This is true American craftsmanship and that takes a little more time than Amazon to deliver. You have to change your paradigm about what's involved in the transaction a little.

Exactly why I took Kim up on this one! A different experience entirely than a normal order. Thanks again for all the work mods in getting this together, and thanks Kim!

kim breed
March 22, 2012, 08:29 AM
No problem guys, orders keep coming in. seems like the mail is slow as ****. Both Gary Wheeler and myself will always take an order for a knife. Just pm us and we will come up with something that we both will be happy with.
I will do my best to post new stuff after group buy is over.
thanks again to everyone who had a hand in setting this up.

jbkebert
March 24, 2012, 01:16 PM
Got mine today. Thank you Kim

The knife made short work of a cardboard box with little effort. Sharp little bugger.

sidheshooter
March 24, 2012, 07:11 PM
Got my Breed in last night's mail; thanks for the speedy ship, Kim.

+1 on the sharpness. Additionally, there is a feel in the hand with this sturdy little thing that can't be captured in photos; if anyone is on the fence with these, I'd encourage jumping in while the jumping is good. A nice neck knife.

The fit and finish on the kydex is also 1st class, and it came with an appropriate length of ball chain, complete with an almost 6" extra extension piece for those of you with Mike Tyson neck/trapezius development (not me, but I appreciate the nice touch nonetheless).

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=161603&stc=1&d=1332629695

Here is a shot with a couple of common smaller knives, as well as my former favorite necker (original green hobbit fang). Note that the Breed is just a bit larger than the fang (and slightly thicker stock), about the same in blade length as the spyderco/perrin street beat, and more or less the same amount of cutting edge as the blocky, brutish and ubiquitous Emerson CQC folder:

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=161602&stc=1&d=1332629694

In all, a cool little edged tool. Thanks all for the effort to make the buy happen.

Vonderek
March 24, 2012, 08:30 PM
Received my necker today. Great knife and tremendous value...thanks Kim!

sm
March 24, 2012, 08:34 PM
Kim and Gary welcome to THR.

Kim I am interested in the small one and will send a PM.

Gary, I have really enjoyed and appreciated the "Three Finger" knife I purchased.

Sending best,

Steve

jbkebert
March 24, 2012, 09:35 PM
Like I said I got my small version from Kim in the mail today. Put it through a little hell and it performed like a champ.

I cut up a fairly heavy cardboard box, cut three plastic zip ties, and finally cut through multiple layers of baler twine that my garden tiller found:banghead:. Sharp little sucker and the point is all business nice little knife IMHO.

kim breed
March 26, 2012, 08:05 AM
Glad you guys are enjoying the knives. I always have one in the truck, harley, garage, and all over the house.

sidheshooter
March 26, 2012, 05:07 PM
1095 is carbon steel so if you don't patina and protect it you'll see rust. I use White Lightning on mine.

Out of curiosity, which particular white lightning product?

TIA.

http://www.whitelightningco.com/products/index.htm

rjrivero
March 26, 2012, 07:22 PM

Any reason that you couldn't parkerize the blade?

sidheshooter
March 26, 2012, 07:30 PM
^^^Mostly that it's gorgeous the way it is. That'd be like spray waterproofing the Mona Lisa.

;)

hso
March 26, 2012, 09:10 PM
Yep, Clean Ride is the new name for the old product I use.

sidheshooter
March 27, 2012, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the tip, hso.

kim breed
March 27, 2012, 08:01 AM
you can also use 3in1 oil. These knives can be parkerized, duracoated, any covering that will stick to 1095 steel.

G.WHEELERKNIVES
March 27, 2012, 01:05 PM
Hey SM glad to have made one for you, those little suckers kept me hopping on the group buy for them. But I did manage to keep one for little ole me!!!!!!

Gordon
March 27, 2012, 01:11 PM
Those are extremely nice!

metalart
March 27, 2012, 01:19 PM
beautiful work!!!!

rjrivero
March 27, 2012, 04:03 PM
^^^Mostly that it's gorgeous the way it is. That'd be like spray waterproofing the Mona Lisa.

You trying to tell me Parkerized ain't beautiful?

hso
March 27, 2012, 06:45 PM
You trying to tell me Parkerized ain't beautiful?

You don't see a lot of parkerized knives because they don't look very good compared to other ways to protect the surface. It is especially inadvisable because you loose all character in the temper line.

Yo Mama
March 29, 2012, 08:18 PM
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z409/heathl1/P1040931.jpg

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z409/heathl1/P1040933.jpg

Thanks Kim! I love it so far. Great cutter.

Gordon
March 29, 2012, 08:23 PM
Got my larger one today. Thank you very much sir (yeah I KNOW I wuz in the Army too) , I like the sharpness :evil: , the shape of the blade is excellent for the purpose, I really like the profiling , the grind lines are very square , straight and even. The sheath retension is perfect and the construction promises to keep it that way. This is the biggest score in a knife I have had in years, it didn't break the bank. :D

hso
March 29, 2012, 08:48 PM
Kim and Gary provide enormous value while providing top notch quality and style.

ApacheCoTodd
March 30, 2012, 12:54 AM
No problem guys, orders keep coming in. seems like the mail is slow as ****. Both Gary Wheeler and myself will always take an order for a knife. Just pm us and we will come up with something that we both will be happy with.
I will do my best to post new stuff after group buy is over.
thanks again to everyone who had a hand in setting this up.
Kim, I only started reading this thread after 5 pages were posted and am a bit overwhelmed pickin' through them. Are orders by PM for that little kydexed neck job?
Also gotta know. Are you the same Kim Breed that had the mongo Ford at 10th Group with "The Breeder" on the side?

kim breed
March 30, 2012, 07:38 AM
pm me for a knife and you bet same guy from FT. Devens.

kim breed
March 30, 2012, 07:42 AM
Kim, I only started reading this thread after 5 pages were posted and am a bit overwhelmed pickin' through them. Are orders by PM for that little kydexed neck job?
Also gotta know. Are you the same Kim Breed that had the mongo Ford at 10th Group with "The Breeder" on the side?
both Gary and myself did a few years in 10th Group. late 70s/ early 80's

Yo Mama
March 30, 2012, 11:17 AM
Is it ok to post the group buy on other forums? Don't want to overrun Kim or Gary but others have noticed :).

hso
March 30, 2012, 12:29 PM
Dunno why not, but keep in mind the prices are just for THR members and outsiders are going to pay more.

Yo Mama
March 30, 2012, 02:18 PM
Good time to get some new members :).

hso
March 30, 2012, 06:14 PM
We're one of the biggest firearms sites in the world so it isn't like that's a goal. THR's vision is to help people understand firearms, self defense, and the rights associated to both while showing the world in general, and people with questions about RKBA in particular, that gunowners and people that believe in the 2A as an individual right that we're rational, responsible, civil neighbors and not the knuckle dragging misanthropes that Antis paint us to be. If people come and learn and teach others our vision, we've fulfilled our purpose. If they come here to get a deal on a knife and leave that helps no one.

Yo Mama
March 30, 2012, 07:20 PM
I'm pretty sure the person I have in mind is very engaged, and will love it here as well as have much to offer. They are active on the other forum, and contribute greatly. I didn't post for all to see there, but sent a private message to the individual interested.

Hope this helps clarify. Thanks.

scramasax
March 30, 2012, 09:17 PM
Visited with Kim today and we talked while he worked on about a dozen of these. Ordered two more knives from him and finalized two that are in the works. Spotted another one hanging on Gary's side of the bench and plan on talking him out of it when he gets back.

These guys other than being the salt of the earth make the best knives for the money out there.

Cheers,

ts

btw: I already have my neckers and was working on other large knife designs.:neener:

Seelow
March 31, 2012, 02:39 AM
Hello everyone. Yo mama directed me here to these beautiful blades. Thank you bro! I am really liking the small necker and i think it will be perfect around my neck. I'm gonna send Kim a PM tomorrow and see what's going on with him.

Anyway thanks again for filling me in on these cool little blades and i look forward to learning a bunch about guns here.

William.

hso
March 31, 2012, 07:28 AM
William,

Welcome to THR.

Just send Kim a PM, or get his address from YM and send a MO, and he'll be happy to send one out to you.

kim breed
March 31, 2012, 08:57 AM
Visited with Kim today and we talked while he worked on about a dozen of these. Ordered two more knives from him and finalized two that are in the works. Spotted another one hanging on Gary's side of the bench and plan on talking him out of it when he gets back.

These guys other than being the salt of the earth make the best knives for the money out there.

Cheers,

ts

btw: I already have my neckers and was working on other large knife designs.:neener:
Always a pleasure when you visit TS. He had to put up with noisy grinders, phone calls, dogs and kids. just an average day in the life of this knife maker. already have something else being prototyped.

hso
March 31, 2012, 11:28 AM
You'll find some makers toss their failures into the woods out back of the shop and others will drive them into posts and walls as hangers making for interesting decorating ideas.

ArfinGreebly
March 31, 2012, 01:26 PM
^ pics not showing? :(

Fixed the attachment.

Try it now.

kim breed
April 2, 2012, 08:00 AM
dont tell where we keep the ooop's knifes...

hso
April 2, 2012, 09:12 AM
I thought you sold them on Group Buys?:neener:

gotigers
April 5, 2012, 04:17 PM
I got my Breed small group buy knife today. I am very happy with it. It is a great small neck knife.

BlaineD
April 6, 2012, 05:30 PM
Kim's work is awesome. I am very pleased. I put a patina on mine and I love it. I ordered more.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

JShirley
April 6, 2012, 06:53 PM
My little brother says the 3 knives I ordered for my brothers have arrived. He'll send a pic when his batteries have charged.

kim breed
April 9, 2012, 08:04 AM
Glad he likes them . the other one went out and working on your special one.

JShirley
April 9, 2012, 01:09 PM
I tried, unsucessfully, to post a pic for 30 minutes last night. Most of the time, my ATRIX does pretty well, but it doesn't always post pics to THR...:(

Anyway...thanks, Kim.

------------------

Added at John's request:

Full sized:

Reduced:

Reduced again:

Seriously pretty knives.

ArfinGreebly
April 9, 2012, 04:16 PM
John, if you have a pic you need posted, you can always email it to me.

Just let me know where you want it stuck and I'll see to it.

EDIT:
And . . .
[ . . . copy . . . resize . . . save . . . attach . . .]
. . . done!

See above.

JShirley
April 10, 2012, 02:42 AM
Thank you!

kim breed
April 12, 2012, 08:03 AM
I hope they don't argue to much about who gets which one.

JShirley
April 12, 2012, 02:40 PM
I sent all 3 to little brother, and told him to sort it out. :D

kim breed
April 14, 2012, 08:34 AM
Thanks again to all of you who ordered a blade.

kim breed
April 18, 2012, 08:04 AM
Enough vacation time, get back to work. HSO, if Gary dosent play forge hog I will finish up on the wifes brackets.

kim breed
April 24, 2012, 07:39 AM
Getting ready to start on Blade show knives. If you are still interested in a necker, get the order in.

dogmush
April 24, 2012, 09:27 AM
Crud, I'll get your second check in the mail today. Small necker please.

Fred Fuller
April 26, 2012, 12:51 PM
Me too - seems two 'baby' neckers weren't enough. Need two more... check will go out this afternoon.

hso
April 27, 2012, 11:20 PM
:evil:

Wanna 'splane how you got in this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfcEk3i1L24:cool:

Brian Williams
April 28, 2012, 02:00 AM
quick screen grabs??? is it?
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=163554&stc=1&d=1335592802

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=163555&stc=1&d=1335592802

hso
April 28, 2012, 12:30 PM
;)

Yep

kim breed
May 3, 2012, 07:54 AM
Everyone has his 15 sec of fame. When the wife was working for the local tv station , their video guy was hired by Burns & Poe to shoot their video for the song "Don't get no better than that". He needed a harley guy that could wink and drive at the same time. The wife also was included as she loves the camera. 4 hours of shooting video and got the wink on the first shot.
Damn, I'm good.......:)

bikerdoc
May 3, 2012, 08:20 AM
What, no helmet law! :)

Rail Driver
May 3, 2012, 01:25 PM
I posted that video to my facebook - Good song, BEAUTIFUL Harley!

Lerk
May 5, 2012, 07:21 PM
That's pretty awesome there with the video, good to get some screen time, but you should've been rocking a necker, free advertising :rolleyes:

And on topic, Kim I received both of my neckers this afternoon, wonderful craftsmanship, thank you again

Gordon
May 9, 2012, 09:47 PM
This is the best neck knife on earth! This is what one looks like after 2 months EDC with a waxy protection which I do not feel or fool with.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/gordonhulme/010-5.jpg

kim breed
May 10, 2012, 07:38 AM
Glad you guys are using the knives.

kim breed
May 10, 2012, 07:40 AM
Yes helmet law but shot the scenes in my neighborhood. all of the law enforcement know me as I keep them supplied in knives...

If you enjoyed reading about "Breed Group Buy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!