B.A.R. accuracy

PDA

9 m&m
February 12, 2004, 09:51 PM
My dad has a Browning BAR in a .308. Man that thing is accurate!!!!!! We went out to sight it in and once we got it dialed we went to see how accurate it really was. We set up a small target out at 100 yards and shot. Nails the bullseye. Second shot, I thought he missed but later found that he had hit in the exact same hole :what: Dang I Knew it was gonna be accurate but not like this!!!!! Anyone else got any experience with these rifles????

If you enjoyed reading about "B.A.R. accuracy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BIGR
February 12, 2004, 10:22 PM
Yep. I have one in 30.06 and it has been my primary deer rifle for about 6 years. I have several bolt guns but always feel better hunting with the Bar. It is accurate for a semi auto. I have even thought about buying another one in a different caliber.

If you enjoyed reading about "B.A.R. accuracy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!