Anybody heard of lc action????

PDA

whitearrow
March 11, 2012, 02:12 PM
Good afternoon folks. I was just wondering if any of y'all have ever bought a firearm from lcaction.com? They appear to be a business in California. Just wondering if they were legit? They have a great price on a shotgun that I want but it almost seems too good to be true. Also they are in the republic of Kali and I'm in Mississippi where we have way more lenient firearms laws. In saying that is there any way to kalifornize a shotgun? I know the poor forks there that want an ar-15 have to deal with welded flash hiders and mag caps and such. Just didn't want to be under there laws if I don't have to.
Thanks,
Whitearrow

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody heard of lc action????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
firesky101
March 11, 2012, 03:58 PM
What shotgun? If it is a non-semiauto then no restrictions. Even if semiauto then no restrictions if it is tube fed. Only stuff like the saiga starts to become an issue.

whitearrow
March 11, 2012, 05:12 PM
It's an 870 police. I didn't figure you could do much to restrict them permanently. I mean the one I want doesn't even have an extended mag tube. I was really wanting to know about the company to see if they were legit as to the outstanding price.
Thanks,
Whitearrow

firesky101
March 11, 2012, 06:41 PM
Sorry I have not dealt with them. Their area code puts them about 2 hours northwest of me, so call and feel them out. I did not see any prices that flipped my lid, but I don't really know what 870 police's are going for anyways.

9mmepiphany
March 11, 2012, 10:54 PM
I've dealt with them and they are great folks...very friendly and accommodating when I walked in the store last year

They are in San Jose, part of the Silicon Valley, and I went with a friend to pick out a LE trade-in SIG 226 that they were selling for $399 (w/3 mags). They let him go through their whole shipment, about 50 guns in two Rubber Maid containers to select which one he wanted.

They are a LE supply store, so there are two things to keep in mind if you are doing business with them.
1. They aren't a gun store and don't claim to be...they wouldn't be very knowledgeable about any firearm beyond the superficial.
2. If the price is almost unbelievable, more than likely the gun you are looking at is a LE department trade-in...which I think is a good thing as that would make the 870 a low luster Wingmaster (no cheap parts like in the Express)

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody heard of lc action????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!